*Val McCloud*

I'm not very fond of the small army style tents, so I've chosen mine to be a bit more tribal. Small and rectangular, the fabric that creates the walls is a deep rich color of earth lined with emerald hues. I've never been quite able to discern what this material is, but many plants are attracted to it. Overnight rare and beautiful flowers will weave their roots and vines into the fine thick fabric and make it their home. Not only to plants bloom on the outside, but the night plants that have a distaste for sun and light bloom within, shedding their dark glory until the sun rises and they curl away 'til nightfall.

Makes packing up and moving quite difficult...

The inside is not vast, but it is spacious enough to allow for a sizable bed of nothing but pillows striped and patterned with flowers and trees and different shades of the forest. Aside from the plants that call my tent home just as much as I do, I do have a few belongings precious to me. A clothing trunk of sizable nature and an overstuffed armchair, not quite sure where I got it, but its where I sit to do most of my thinking. Of course theres a large shelf for books on every subject that I adore.

I welcome you to my humble abode. Please come in and talk with me a while. If I'm in of course.