Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artemis' Hunters

Back to Guilds

We are all sworn to all goddess Artemis. Shall we remain loyal if she does not return? 

Tags: Artemis, Hunt, Goddess, Night, Roleplay 

Reply Tents
Cysero's Tent - Enter At Your Own Risk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Very Wonkalicious

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:29 pm


Yeah. Don't come in unless I allow you to. Seriously, I mean it. I've got all my books in here. And there's a lot of them. It's like a library. And I have them cataloged. If even one has be touched, I'll know.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:33 pm


Awaits outside of the hunters tent...
-should I Knock....O wait its a tent-

Tommy3434

Reply
Tents

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//