|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:43 pm
I know a lot of us hate our lives at one point or another, but there is always someone worse. So, why not sing a song like they did on Avenue Q? I'll set up a sign up sheet. Pm me "Sucks to be me" to let me know who you want to be. Here's a maple story music video with lyrics for Sucks to be me. And here are some of the lines. I recommend you watch the video before we start. Especially if you're Princeton.
No need to sing, just type it out. maybe have a little singing avi thing. XP Remember, have fun!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:45 pm
Brian: Mexican Donuts Kate Monster: Princeton: Cort1211 Nicky: Rod: Christmas Eve: Nootseey Gary Coleman:
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:18 pm
Nootseey Cortlen1211 I know a lot of us hate our lives at one point or another, but there is always someone worse. So, why not sing a song like they did on Avenue Q? I'll set up a sign up sheet. Pm me "Sucks to be me" to let me know who you want to be. Here's a maple story music video with lyrics for Sucks to be me.And here are some of the lines.I recommend you watch the video before we start. Especially if you're Princeton. No need to sing, just type it out. maybe have a little singing avi thing. XP ^.^ I guess I'll be kate. I know her part the best.. ^.^ P.S. Have you seen the original video? I wish. And now I'm deleting your post because I requested you to pm me. But you still get the part. =3
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:35 am
I would, If I knew he show. I only know one song from it, though.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:37 pm
outlier I would, If I knew he show. I only know one song from it, though. It's a musical called Avenue Q. All we need is this song and we have the lyrics and a video posted for it. =3
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:26 pm
Now that I've seen the full musical, I'm gonna be Princeton. Princeton ish epic.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:51 pm
Cort1211 Now that I've seen the full musical, I'm gonna be Princeton. Princeton ish epic. COOOOORTT!!! D:<
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:02 am
Nootseey Cort1211 Now that I've seen the full musical, I'm gonna be Princeton. Princeton ish epic. COOOOORTT!!! D:< hehehe... razz
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|