The Character and RP Playroom is for you to write up a character sheet for future characters so others can see and help you develop the character - my characters have come a long way from their initial selves because I bounced ideas off of Phieos and Patchwork Pain.
It is also for roleplaying with these new characters to get a feel for them, get their personality straightened out so we don't weeble wobble at the beginning of the roleplay.
As a side offer, I'll be posting a thread where you can drop in any suggestions for RPs past the ones we have. CLICK HERE for that thread.
I hope this helps everybody. And, as a reminder, if you ever get bored because no one is posting in the official RP, you can always start one yourself - though you will be expected to keep posting in the official one until you resign or are booted from it.
Thank you muchly,
OxyG
Guild Master
War of Wonderland
The battle for control over Wonderland has come...which side will you choose?
//
//
//
//
//
Have an account? Login Now!
