Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your Spirits Destiny

Back to Guilds

When you give to us you get better in return 

Tags: Charity, Chat, Raffles, Contests, Account Improvement 

Reply Your Spirits Destiny
I can't achieve your expectations.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haizal-O

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:41 am


I have a big test coming up this year so I can't honestly promise to be on the guild even once a week.
Remove me,forget me,live life.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:54 am


Haizal-O

I totally understand. School is definitely a priority. Gaia can wait. Just, when ever your online please, feel free to post about anything you want to talk about. We would love to hear from you. Good luck with your schooling.

Le Beldam
Vice Captain

Reply
Your Spirits Destiny

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//