Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artemis' Hunters

Back to Guilds

We are all sworn to all goddess Artemis. Shall we remain loyal if she does not return? 

Tags: Artemis, Hunt, Goddess, Night, Roleplay 

Reply Lessons From Artemis
Lesson #7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I forgiven
  yes
  no
View Results

Devenier
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:09 pm


#7) Team-Work...
This lesson isn't about how to work Team-Work it is about what Team Work is...
Team Work is: Working in a Team!!!!
Always having each others back
Always being there in the battle
Killing as a team
...
I am sorry for those words I am very proud that you guys killed the Tubo
I just failed as a teacher...As your Goddess in that last battle

No homework...
I hope you can forgive me  
Reply
Lessons From Artemis

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//