Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artemis' Hunters

Back to Guilds

We are all sworn to all goddess Artemis. Shall we remain loyal if she does not return? 

Tags: Artemis, Hunt, Goddess, Night, Roleplay 

Reply The Grave Yard
Tommy [NO LONGER ACTIVE]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tommy3434

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:20 pm


Name:
Gender: Male
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black
Creature: Human
weapon: Jaoanese Katana and a little dagger
rank: Healer
Background: My name was Tommy, for that was the name of the monster that my mother married. I was born in the fast life with luxury and wealth. My family was well known, but like all family's there is a skeleton in the closet...My father was a drunk and one night beat my mother to death...I had always protected her, Why wasn't I there for her...
I cried, and I knew it was weak of me...the only way for me to redeem myself was too kill the monster...
But something stopped me...No She stopped me
Artemis told me my mother was up in the sky smiling upon me
From that day I swore to do nothing but serve Artemis
Although I am a Hunter I would gladly be Artemis's slave
Likes: Artemis, Respecting Women and Good
Dislikes: Monsters, and Hate
Who pulls my strings: werty8000
Picture: User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:04 pm


My servant
I accept you as my Hunter now...
 

Devenier
Crew


Pure Blood Royalty
Captain

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:47 pm


"Welcome warroir"
Reply
The Grave Yard

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//