Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artemis' Hunters

Back to Guilds

We are all sworn to all goddess Artemis. Shall we remain loyal if she does not return? 

Tags: Artemis, Hunt, Goddess, Night, Roleplay 

Reply Artemis' Headquarters
From Devenier to the Guild:)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy with the guild
  yes
  no
View Results

Devenier
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:44 am


Ok guild I'm speaking to you guys as a normal person not Artemis right now to answer some questions for people....
Q: Is Purpleeyed Lioness your alt
A: No she is my real sister who started this whole guild

Q: Why don't you reply to our messages sometimes
A: Right now my message thing is all jacked up when I try to send something the rockmonster tells me"Unable to Send"
Sorry

Q: Why aren't the monster's coming faster
A: Well I am very sorry but sadly this is not the only game I play so I try my best and sometimes tell my sister to go on my account to post things

Q: Why doesn't Artemis interact with the hunters alot
A: That is because no one ever asked me

Q:Why aren't you the guild leader
A:It was my sisters idea and I don't want to be leader

Q: Is Purpleeyed Lioness the highest ranking hunter
A: Where do you guys get these questions???
No she is not there are no rankings I think all the hunters are amazing


Those were all the questions...Where you guys find the time to ask me I do not know...
Thank you for being in the guild and putting up with my sister and me
Thank you and happy new year
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:48 am


I have a question. Could we have everyone post what Time Zones they're in? I think if we figure out where and what times everyone is at, that way we can come up with a better time to post new monster's or new hunts so that more people have the opportunity to join in. By the way, I am in Pacific Standard Time.

Mavrick Hunter Zero


Pure Blood Royalty
Captain

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:51 am


hwy i thought i was the highest rankin hunter dang it
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:08 pm


That would be great Mavrick Hunter Zero
Im in Pacific Standard Time As well
So is Purpled Eyed Lioness

Devenier
Crew


Very Wonkalicious

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:59 am


Central Time Zone! wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:21 pm


Eastern Standard Time! biggrin

Lady_of_sorrow

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Megathread 100

Overfriendly Cat-zombie
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:31 am


wahmbulance Greenwich Mean Time wahmbulance
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:54 pm


we is EST.

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:32 pm


Super quiet here this week. everyone still alive and kicking?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:18 pm


I am ;v; waiting for rp reply

xRaala

Fashionable Shapeshifter


CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:20 pm


me too >3<
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:01 pm


what to do in the mean time? my one and only is mid scene atm. what be the rest of you up to?

Might start a discontinuitous tent spot for Artyom under the assumption he made it into the hunters if any free care to idle.

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Reply
Artemis' Headquarters

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//