|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:50 pm
You pathetic humans How dare you kill my companion the Zuzu But I will get my revenge, I'm not as dumb as my companion Come at me if you dare but get hit by my tail... Hah you willl surely die
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:53 pm
I spot the creature from the distance and converse with Jinzo."Okay man...you heard Lady Artemis....although the name of this creature is so misleading, we are still pretty outmatched." Jinzo shakes his head and flaps his wings."Are we gonna kill it Zeke?" I shake my head and smile."Yeah...." I stand up in plain sight of the creature, intending to egg it on.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:08 pm
So Artemis finally sends someone I've been waiting... O... Your a boy... HAH ARTEMIS YOU FOOL!!! Shes gone soft...letting men into her hunting society... Doesn't matter male or women I will kill every hunter she has!!!! *lunges at the boy*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:10 pm
Jinzo takes flight into the air and circles above the battle, waiting for my signal. As the Pinka lunges at me, I slide under it, skidding across under it's underbelly and rising up behind it, delivering an uppercut slash to it's tail. "You will regret speaking of Lady Artemis in such away..."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:13 pm
*dodges slash* Boy...you have no respect I am the great Pinka and I will speak of Artemis in any way I want... And after I'm done with you I will kill Artemis like I sent out to do... *whips out tail at boy*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:18 pm
"Now Jinzo...." Jinzo dive bombs and right as the tail is about to slash my body, Jinzo digs his talons into the tail of the pinka and he begins to try and rip it off."Watch for the blade Jinzo....it's deadly" Jinzo nods his feathery head and moves a talon and squeezes, digging his talons into the skin, keeping the blade incapacitated."I respect none other than Lady Artemis....call me insolent...but back those words up with my death foul beast." I get into a defensive stance and circle the beast.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:20 pm
You will pay for that boy... *whips out wings and begins to flutter* Maybe if I kill your bird you will have more respect boy!!! *takes off after bird*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:24 pm
"Jinzo to me..." Jinzo lets go of the Pinka's tail and he flies up before entering another dive bomb. I jump as he pulls up off the ground, and I land on his feather back."Jinzo...I'm trusting you to catch me....don't fail me...." Jinzo flies directly towards the face of the rising Pinka and I let go of his feathers, he stops his descent and goes upward on the thermals, letting me drop towards the rising Pinka."Heh....don't ever threaten Jinzo beast..." I eye the creatures face, and remembering the teachings of Lady Artemis, I extend my claws, preparing to gouge out the Pinka's eyes.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Pure Blood Royalty Captain
|
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:26 pm
hiding in bush ohh....i wonder if the boy can save his beast. I guess losing another person might lower our defense. Starts shooting arows at the Pinka. "Over here pinky," why the heck is it named the Pinka anyway.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:32 pm
Two hunters... THE ARROWS *immediately tries to dodge the burning poisonous arrows but runs right into the hunter boy*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:35 pm
I slam right into the face of the Pinka and I drive my claws deep into both of it's eyes. I remove one claw and grab the top of the head of the Pinka and sling myself over it, riding of it's massive back. I place a claw over the back of the skull of the Pinka's neck and prepare to drive it through the Pinka's skull.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:39 pm
BOY WHERE ARE YOU... Wait Don't kill me... I have information I can tell you who sent me... I can...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Pure Blood Royalty Captain
|
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:41 pm
Shoots arrow through forehead. "Burn hades"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:42 pm
I drive my claws repeatedly into random areas on the Pinka's back."Speak swiftly creature for you only prolong the pain of your death."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|