Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Strawberry

Back to Guilds

Yet another Strawberry Panic Guild:D always active guild, includes RP, Guild Shops, Polls and fun Events. So join and have fun 

Tags: Strawberry Panic, Nagisa, Etoile, Yuri, Girl Love 

Reply ~*Simply Strawberry*~
Why so inactive

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Jace Darkwing

Invisible Friend

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:17 pm


This guild is so inactive. It's actually kind of sad to look at sometimes
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:55 am


*waves awkwardly*
I'm still here ^^

MiyaviKitten

Friendly Bloodsucker

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Prince Jace Darkwing

Invisible Friend

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:49 pm


Quote:
*waves awkwardly*
I'm still here ^^


Yay biggrin I'm glad this isn't completely empty ;-;
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm


eek I don't even know how I became owner eek
Yeah it is quite sad that this guild has become so inactive...
What kind of things do you guys wanna see going on int the guild?

FReaKRaveR
Captain

Friendly Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Prince Jace Darkwing

Invisible Friend

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:42 pm


Quote:
I don't even know how I became owner
Yeah it is quite sad that this guild has become so inactive...
What kind of things do you guys wanna see going on int the guild?

Hmm... If I'm correct you've been involved in a lot of things... so at least your owner then. If I'm correct your that one who seemed cool but I never talked to. xD but anyway. Hmm.... I like to role play badly but the role play going on seems kind of.... dead... ya know.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:49 am


Hmmmm.... Did you want to do a group roleplay? if so we need to get at least 4-5 people to participate

FReaKRaveR
Captain

Friendly Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Prince Jace Darkwing

Invisible Friend

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:14 am


FReaKRaveR
Hmmmm.... Did you want to do a group roleplay? if so we need to get at least 4-5 people to participate

Hmm... I would but the question is... is there even four people that are active. Right now I only see... like... three ;~;. I also like one on one rps.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:58 pm


I'm still here...we already have a roleplay though, right? I don't want to ditch it. scream

chesiregirl
Crew


chesiregirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:00 pm


It also would help to kick out the members that have not posted or donated AT ALL.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:57 pm


chesiregirl
I'm still here...we already have a roleplay though, right? I don't want to ditch it. scream

Yeah... but... has anyone really posted in the last.... few months D confused I know I'm in the role play to but there's nothin for my character to do except mope around and complain while lookin for her room. So really it's not like anyone has done anything in like months. ;-;
But yes I would love to continue that role play. That role play was actually what got me to join. Cause I was reading it one night and I was loving it, it was kind of like my own little time warpy book to read. So I joined wanting to join in. But then the guild started becoming in active

Prince Jace Darkwing

Invisible Friend

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kijooru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:46 pm


sorry guys, I'm still active, but my internet went down a week before Christmas and I just got it back
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:58 pm


I am fo sho still here and i still want to continue the current roleplay but Mitennyo has left so now i have to find a new love interest lol. heart xp I think you guys should atleast try to post on the weekends biggrin So how about we get back into the swing of things! Oh and freakraver i'm here if you need my help at all!
~namixloli heart

Love you guys!

Minty Strawberry
Vice Captain

Reply
~*Simply Strawberry*~

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//