Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artemis' Hunters

Back to Guilds

We are all sworn to all goddess Artemis. Shall we remain loyal if she does not return? 

Tags: Artemis, Hunt, Goddess, Night, Roleplay 

Reply The Grave Yard
Ziek [NO LONGER ACTIVE]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate him just like all the other men?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Narcissistic Nihilist

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:55 pm


Name:Ziek Duat
Gender:Male
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Kiwi Green
Creature: Jackal
rank: Warrior(I think, it might be referred to as martial artist)
Background:Ziek is the son of Anubis and Bast, making him one of the Egyptian demigods.
Likes:Hunting, listening to music, training his pet jackal.
Dislikes:Being underestimated.
Who pulls my strings: Jin Fumiyame
Picture: User Image
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:11 pm


Young Beast I accept you as a Hunter...Do not cross me, for I see great things in your future
May the skies, sea, and hell smile upon your choice
 

Devenier
Crew


Narcissistic Nihilist

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:39 pm


"I offer you my humblest gratitude Lady Artemis..."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:40 pm


"For man i think you'll make a pretty good hunter"

Pure Blood Royalty
Captain

Dapper Millionaire


Narcissistic Nihilist

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:41 pm


"I thank you too Lady Victoria."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:29 pm


Hello Hunter Jin

Tommy3434


Narcissistic Nihilist

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:29 pm


Hello Lord Tommy.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:28 am


wow u look strong biggrin

Le Orgasmic Chocolate

Reply
The Grave Yard

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//