Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artemis' Hunters

Back to Guilds

We are all sworn to all goddess Artemis. Shall we remain loyal if she does not return? 

Tags: Artemis, Hunt, Goddess, Night, Roleplay 

Reply The Beginning of Artemis
How It Began

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devenier
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:29 pm


My name is Artemis
And I came to your world, a long time ago.
I came for the joy of hunting your wonderful creatures on your land...
But
That all changed when I was overwhelmed by love, and jealously.
I don't need to get into that...
But it happened, and after that I hated the world of the men. I gathered women to train them and save them from that hateful world
But soon my women became Lonely
They tried not to think about the warmth and the love a Man
But some the loneliness became to great
I didn't stop them from leaving, but I did try to stop them when they came back...
For what they brought with them were...MEN  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:20 pm


I disliked men...
Especially ones from the other lands...
But my hunters they were being corrupted by them
It killled me inside to watch those things wrap their arms around my Hunters...
So....
I, the great goddess of the Hunt used my powers...
I made those men...into Animals  

Devenier
Crew


Devenier
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:31 pm


I watched their hands become claws, and their teeth become fangs...
And my hunters killed those men who became animals...
My women weeped
I did not care and I tried to remid them of the pain men caused us...
But those women...My hunters...My friends...my sisters...
they left and in secret trained men to become hunters....
I was disgusted...
How dare they...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:26 pm


How could they do this to me...How dare they
I never believed what they did to me next...
They attacked me
They didn't very far...But the intentions
My hunters had betrayed me...
I took those men hunters and...turned them into beasts
Those beasts...they were the begginning
My hunters took the beasts and...turned them on me...those men were LOYAL...even in beast form
I didn't understand...  

Devenier
Crew


Devenier
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:34 pm


They listened, they were loyal, they were strong...
Those beasts...those men...they were the start everything
It pained to see my hunters work along side those animals...those MEN
I killed them...
But not soon enough.
The Hunters They saw the power...
The power of the Hunter and their Beast
They wanted that power...that bond...that love
Soon...
All of them wanted what I so wanted to keep away from them  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:39 pm


They all wanted the Power of the Beast...the Man
I couldn't refuse what all their hearts desired but what their minds weren't ready for...
I knew that pain, I knew that weakness, I knew that word called...
I didn't matter to my Hunters
And finally I became angry at their desires...
So I gave them what they wanted...their own beast in a cage
No matter what once a Hunter chooses her Beast they are bounded...
Forever
And at first the Hunters rejoiced, for their hearts had been filled like never before...
But their feelings and minds were not strong enough with the pain that came along with it...  

Devenier
Crew


Devenier
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:44 pm


Accidents happened
Two women chose the same man
Or a woman chose a man by accident
I enjoyed their struggles with this curse I put upon them
But their elder kept assuring them that their powers were gifts...
But then...a woman killed her beast
And thats when all hell broke loosed  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:39 pm


She killed him with her bow....
People were appalled
I laughed
I knew it would come to this
The bond with a hunter and their beast is so strong sometimes you can be overwhelmed...
And once overwhelmed you never go back
It was comical, in a way...but time went on and people started killing those innocent animals, just for sport....
A burning was in my chest when I watched those women easily kill that bond and start it over again...
Some thing had to be done...  

Devenier
Crew


Devenier
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:45 pm


I gave those beast something I regretted...a will
They began to speak with loving words, and talk with great intelligence.
And my women ate it all up
Those beast were now part of the Hunters
People stilled killed...
but it began to take a toll on the Hunters life once she killed that bond...
And I watched with indifference as they overwhelmed with the killing and killed themselves
I mourned for those women who killed themselves for they were the last that thought the beasts that I gave to my hunters in a cage should not be let Free...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:16 pm


The bond between the Hunter and the Beast became stronger...
It evolved into something so much more...
It became into hunter and beast talking with their minds, and the total awareness of each other....
I watch with curiosity...and envy....
Iould never have a bond so strong like my Hunters and those Men
I would never...
And it hurt to know that I never would  

Devenier
Crew


Devenier
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:27 pm


I yearned for that bond...
I yearned for that love that I lost...
And so the curse that I gave upon the Hunters
became the gift
And my worst nightmare...and suddenly the Hunters didn't need me anymore
the world I created to turn their backs on men had turn their backs on me...
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:55 pm


I Artemis wasn't about to be taken down so easily...
I decided to take control of this curse of those Hunters who had been Danmed with those Beasts...
I visited the once great society I created...
And I took noticed of the troubles they were going through...
Their population was decreasing  

Devenier
Crew


Devenier
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm


I smile to myself they needed me
Without me they can't complete the bonds

They needed me to get more of those beasts and hand them to my hunters all nice and trained in a cage....
O they so needed me...
And now...I won't have to be alone...
I won't have to...
I was needed...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:30 am


I helped my hunters with no hesitation...
I missed them
And I ceased trying to get them to get rid of their beast
...

And thats why your here...
Thats why men are no longer on leashes and women are weak
thats why you were chosen...
whether your life was good or bad, you have hunter blood in you
And for that you have just received your one way ticket to hell..
 

Devenier
Crew

Reply
The Beginning of Artemis

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//