Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artemis' Hunters

Back to Guilds

We are all sworn to all goddess Artemis. Shall we remain loyal if she does not return? 

Tags: Artemis, Hunt, Goddess, Night, Roleplay 

Reply Artemis' Headquarters
Introduction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wish to be Chosen
  Yes
  No
View Results

Devenier
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:13 pm


May sky, sea, and hell, be with you
My name Is
Devenier

But here you shall refer to me as your great moon
Artemis
If you are in this guild it means only one thing...
You have been chosen to be a hunter
Being a hunter is no easy task...
For the things you hunt aren't always to find
And the places you go will be unheard of
Its your choice be danmed and become a hunter
Or live your life as the peaceful pitiful human and become eatened by the things you are chosen to hunt...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:27 am


Here's how it works...
When you are a hunter As your goddess Artemis I give assignments every-week...
I give you an animal a picture and a description of its danmed gifts
You as the Chosen Hunter go to the Forum where I post this animal
Since its the first week I'll give you a hint of the first animal your about to face...
Beware of its Claws  

Devenier
Crew


Devenier
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:53 am


My followers Since you are here...
May I tell you about how This came to be...
How the Hunters became the Damned
I would tell you, but you must destroy the ZuZu first.
The skies, the sea, and hell smile upon you  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:20 pm


THE ZUZU HAS BEEN DEFEATED
LET US REJOICE HUNTERS
But do not rejoice to much
For I sense another beast arriving upon our territory very soon.
And the next one is a real Pincher  

Devenier
Crew


Devenier
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:18 am


Our School and Our Huntings are going well...
But soon all of this is to be interuppted for one warrior...
For I'll be sending them on a quest to kill their first beast
Who I heard....was a Pincher
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:22 am


O how lucky are you...You have all stumbled upon me in a bad mood today...if you are man beware for I feel dangerously Killer today  

Devenier
Crew


Devenier
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:52 am


The Pinka was deafeted...
But now lurks another creature that I know very well
It believes that 3 heads are better than one
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:04 am


Cerebrus is Dead...
But what lurks next for these hunters...
 

Devenier
Crew

Reply
Artemis' Headquarters

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//