ATTENTION DUELISTS!
I'm pleased to inform everyone that CardGamesFTW is back on YouTube! We have won! Congrats, LK!
We all know it would be so empty without Yugi!

OUR BROOKLYN RAGE HAS BEEN CONSIDERED AND ACTED UPON! LET US GO ON AND RUN THROUGH THE STREETS IN MERRIMENT!!!! And maybe play a children's card game to celebrate.
If you didn't know about the previous banning of LK's channel, here's the story I posted previously.
I'm pleased to inform everyone that CardGamesFTW is back on YouTube! We have won! Congrats, LK!
We all know it would be so empty without Yugi!

OUR BROOKLYN RAGE HAS BEEN CONSIDERED AND ACTED UPON! LET US GO ON AND RUN THROUGH THE STREETS IN MERRIMENT!!!! And maybe play a children's card game to celebrate.
If you didn't know about the previous banning of LK's channel, here's the story I posted previously.
Today is a sad day in the world of Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series.
Quoting Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia-
"On December 23rd 2010, his "CardGamesFTW", Youtube channel was Terminated this time from a group identified by the notice as:ï¼ˆæ ªï¼‰æ—¥æœ¬ã‚¢ãƒ‰ã‚·ã‚¹ãƒ†ãƒ ã‚º (Translated as: (Co) Systems in Japan add)."
Yes, you read that right. LittleKuriboh has been attacked again, but not by YouTube. This time, it's a Japanese company.
If you look up Cardgamesftw on Google, it will give you the link to LittleKuriboh's channel, only to show you this...
Quoting YouTube-
"YouTube account CardGamesFTW has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:
ï¼ˆæ ªï¼‰æ—¥æœ¬ã‚¢ãƒ‰ã‚·ã‚¹ãƒ†ãƒ ã‚º
ï¼ˆæ ªï¼‰æ—¥æœ¬ã‚¢ãƒ‰ã‚·ã‚¹ãƒ†ãƒ ã‚º
ï¼ˆæ ªï¼‰æ—¥æœ¬ã‚¢ãƒ‰ã‚·ã‚¹ãƒ†ãƒ ã‚º"
Thankfully, LittleKuriboh's next video will be posted on his Ninjabridge! Lets just hope that this all clears up....What a terrible thing to happen in the holiday season. All I have to say about this is.....
SCREW COPYWRITE INFRINGEMENT!!!! I HAVE YU-GI-OH THE ABRIDGED SERIES!!!!
We must stand up for our beloved LittleKuriboh in America...I mean England...
Good luck to LittleKuriboh, and Happy Holidays to all! Even if you are from 4Kids....Ok I take that 4Kids part back...
Quoting Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia-
"On December 23rd 2010, his "CardGamesFTW", Youtube channel was Terminated this time from a group identified by the notice as:ï¼ˆæ ªï¼‰æ—¥æœ¬ã‚¢ãƒ‰ã‚·ã‚¹ãƒ†ãƒ ã‚º (Translated as: (Co) Systems in Japan add)."
Yes, you read that right. LittleKuriboh has been attacked again, but not by YouTube. This time, it's a Japanese company.
If you look up Cardgamesftw on Google, it will give you the link to LittleKuriboh's channel, only to show you this...
Quoting YouTube-
"YouTube account CardGamesFTW has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:
ï¼ˆæ ªï¼‰æ—¥æœ¬ã‚¢ãƒ‰ã‚·ã‚¹ãƒ†ãƒ ã‚º
ï¼ˆæ ªï¼‰æ—¥æœ¬ã‚¢ãƒ‰ã‚·ã‚¹ãƒ†ãƒ ã‚º
ï¼ˆæ ªï¼‰æ—¥æœ¬ã‚¢ãƒ‰ã‚·ã‚¹ãƒ†ãƒ ã‚º"
Thankfully, LittleKuriboh's next video will be posted on his Ninjabridge! Lets just hope that this all clears up....What a terrible thing to happen in the holiday season. All I have to say about this is.....
SCREW COPYWRITE INFRINGEMENT!!!! I HAVE YU-GI-OH THE ABRIDGED SERIES!!!!
We must stand up for our beloved LittleKuriboh in America...I mean England...
Good luck to LittleKuriboh, and Happy Holidays to all! Even if you are from 4Kids....Ok I take that 4Kids part back...
Now that you know the full story, your life is full-filled.....apparently.
