Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your Spirits Destiny

Back to Guilds

When you give to us you get better in return 

Tags: Charity, Chat, Raffles, Contests, Account Improvement 

Reply Your Spirits Destiny
Items for the next raffle?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Beldam
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:42 pm


I'm not too sure what people are expecting from this. So I'm hoping for some ideas? items around 100k or under. Thats atleast my price limit, idk about our Captians. If he posts I'm sure he will give you his price range. We will both be buying the items together making one conjoined prize. I already have some items that might work that I got from the bitter frost bundle that I havent had the chance to sell yet. If you want the list of items, I can do that. I'm just making sure you are getting what you're expecting. Also I'm thinking of adding the Super Prize 2010. Again, I'm just brainstorming, so ideas would be lovely.
Thanks, Happy Holidays everybody. (:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:30 pm


I will probably spend a lil more than that or just match watever she spends...

now that yall know wat we r going 2 spend hopefully uall of u will enter in the raffle wen it comes around which shud be soon its kinda weird cuz christmas and all but yea its soon so make sure u keep ur forms updated..lol.

PuNkRoCkStAr96
Captain


I Century I
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:18 pm


i think tickets should be paid for ... 100g perhaps? and refund if u win something
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:26 pm


iiNever

i personally dont know about 100g. were spending 100k per item so we were thinking 800g.

Le Beldam
Vice Captain


raiderz10

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:30 pm


i agree, 800g is more than fair for what you can get. smile
Reply
Your Spirits Destiny

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//