Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
;3; (Hahaha~ Musical topic). EDITED Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sewage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:45 pm


I wanted to post something in some threads but couldn’t think of what to say, so instead I consulted myself and decided to make a new topic, one with more of the me in it, seeing as how most your topics are lacking. ;3; It's not your fault baby~ I still love you.

So um like, hi and I'm going to think of a topic real quick.

OMG I SO STOLE THIS IDEA!

[I edited the rules!]

Pick just !one - 98569821357923857! song(S) that you HAVE to share and like explain why we should hear it someday and what you love so much about it.

I know, lame. DX But wtfstfuhoes. <3

I haven't picked just yet. -3-;;; SO, someone else go first. DX
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:58 pm


AAAAAAAAH. I NEED MY PLAY LIST.

I dunno. I like alot. I CAN'T PICK ONE. NOOOO. Probably something by Yellowcard. o_o OR A SPIDERMAN SONG. heart

Aijou
Crew


Sewage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:00 pm


*shakes you* I said one women. DX ONE.

Come on Boss you can pick just one cant'ja? I know I can't. ZD

Hahaha ZD I so meant XD.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:04 pm


XB I made ZD mistakes. D:


UHMUHM.

I really love the song New York City by They Might Be Giants. It's actually a cover but I didn't learn that until I saw it live. XD!!

SOITDOESN'TCOUNT.

>:]

I WILL BE DIFFERENT.

I reccomeeennndd~! Experimental Film by TMBG. XB CAUSEthatsongisnice. :B And.. was on HomestarRunner. D: BUT.Idon't like homestar runner that much anymore because of the stupid people in the LJ community. ;__;

*dances*

eig
Captain


Sewage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:08 pm


SLKHGAKLHGAKLGHAKLGHAKLHGDOOD.

I like the second one some but never thought of getting it.

I will do just that! ZD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:11 pm


Ohno, just one? ): UM. I will think of something... Later. >___>

Limeade
Vice Captain


Sewage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:13 pm


You do that. :OOOO~
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:18 pm


How can you just pick ONE?! DD: *sob*

Chieri
Crew


Kylamay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:23 pm


You had to make such a hard topic. x_<
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:24 pm


I changed it sucka's. DX >3>;; It was to hard for me too!. biggrin

Sewage


Kylamay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:26 pm


Ooh. Bettas but I still gotsta think. @__a;;;
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:29 pm


Uhmmmm. domokun ...I still can't choose wtf is wrong with me. xd

Chieri
Crew


Kylamay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:30 pm


You're not alone! >.>;
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:40 pm


Ahaha me too. XD I am so indecisive. Hmm. ):

Limeade
Vice Captain


Aijou
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:02 pm


TeaZe
*shakes you* I said one women. DX ONE.

Come on Boss you can pick just one cant'ja? I know I can't. ZD

Hahaha ZD I so meant XD.
*pees in her pants* ;_; WELL, YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!
Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//