Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your Spirits Destiny

Back to Guilds

When you give to us you get better in return 

Tags: Charity, Chat, Raffles, Contests, Account Improvement 

Reply Your Spirits Destiny
Thank you for joinning!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PuNkRoCkStAr96
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:57 am


Hey people of the "Your Spirits Destiny" guild
I just wanna thank you for becomming a member and
taking the 1st step to your Destiny.
I will be proud to call you a member and a friend.
Hope to get 2 know all of you.
My vp hopefully will join 2marrow
her name is le beldam in case you didnt read the discription
also she will get this guild looking awsum if u have any idea for it
send her a quick message..
Thanx agin for joinning. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:28 am


what? emo

- Stay High 4 life k


Le Beldam
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:38 am


Officially joined. (: my computer is learning its smarter than me and is in strike, so I'm using my phone.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:11 pm


ok koo

PuNkRoCkStAr96
Captain


Elowel B Bekew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:34 pm


Look who's here! biggrin

You should get an RP forum.
RP's bring in lots of ppl, I myself like'em too
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:16 pm


ok thanx for the idea if u cud message the senario to le beldam she wud love to knoe how to do that..she told me shez heard of it but doesnt knoe how 2 do it so yea if u want message her and let her know how 2 do it..

PuNkRoCkStAr96
Captain


Haizal-O

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:17 pm


Hi my name is Haizal and I like to speak bad English. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:30 pm


okay

PuNkRoCkStAr96
Captain


Le Beldam
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:23 pm


Elowel B Bekew

I don't know to much about them but I know my friends like them aswell. You can send me how to do it or you can even start it yourself. Feel free to start your own topics.
Reply
Your Spirits Destiny

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//