Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unanimated Avengers

Back to Guilds

Bring peace back to Gaia 

Tags: zOMG!, Peace, Animated, Great Time, Roleplay 

Reply zOMG! Meet-Ups
Important, in any way you look at it.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reglare Excile
Crew

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:34 pm


I have been discussing this to another zOMG guild I was in with people who informed us about it.

Gaia is changing and they plan on taking down zOMG if we don't support it.
Sorry that I was foolish not to share it sooner, I didn't know how you might react.

Anyway, here is the link to a thread that shows things we can do.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/increase-zomg-s-popularity-spread-the-word-chat-script/t.67619429/
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:55 am


I just looked at the forum and I completely agree. We have to save zOMG! Unanimated Avengers, listen!!! Why did we become a guild in the 1'st place?! For zOMG! Now we must stand and fight for the awesome that is: zOMG! Are you with me U.A?!

Surpreme Commander Senpai
Crew


Okami no Imoto
Vice Captain

Precious Wolf

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:03 pm


pft if they got rid of zomg, no one would even go on gaia anymore. i know i wouldnt. zomg is my main source for gold collecting/entertainment/hanging with friends. i mean, you could go play the other mini games, go to towns/rally/vj, but you wont get as much gold.

i guarantee that once the admin expand zomg, more people will want to play.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:11 pm


Do I have to quote JK(a zOMG developer)?

He got angry then when he learned that Gaians just want the gold more from zOMG, rather than play the game for fun. :3

Reglare Excile
Crew

Friendly Warlord


Surpreme Commander Senpai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:59 am


Not to mention GaiaOnline has been a popular site since I think 2000 or 2001 until now. zOMG! gone might make a portion of the site leave, but zOMG! hasn't always been the thing thats best; or the reason people got on Gaia.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:43 am


2003

Reglare Excile
Crew

Friendly Warlord


Surpreme Commander Senpai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:15 pm


stare
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:36 pm


Well, I still have to keep with the real date. :3

Reglare Excile
Crew

Friendly Warlord


The Crimson Soldier
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:13 pm


User Image

Excuse me for pointing this out, but Gaia has been popular far longer than that, it's just when Zomg went into development it got listed on popular MMO rating sites it had a sudden boom to add to the masses. Not to mention that old users came back, and it probably got publicity on 4chan, where all internet fads start. Not to mention the release of cashcards making consumers aware of the existence, the anime convention appearances, etc.

Just making a point.
Reply
zOMG! Meet-Ups

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//