Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Looking for a movie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otlma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:45 am


Sorry if I forgot to get this approved first before posting. I missed that little topic in the anouncments. It won't happen again.

Ok, a lot of you will have no idea what I am talking about, but it's worth a shot. For the longest time now I have been trying to find a title to a movie I saw once. The cinematography is clean so it must be fairly recent, like in the past decade. It's a foreign film in Chinese, and is about the four wives of this wealthy aristocrat. One is an opera singer, the other is a scholar the others I forget. Any way the opera singer has an affaire with the family doctor and when the youngest wife (the scholar) rats her out the opera singing wife is killed in a small room on the house roof. The youngest then finds out and goes crazy, and the aristocrat marries yet another woman.

If this sounds familiar to any one please let me know if you know the title. I liked the movie so much I want to see it again.

P.S. If it helps I remember the wives all calling each other sisters even thought they were not marries.

P.P.S. If anyone else is looking for a movie and don't know the title or vice versa I might be able to help.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:04 pm


sorry! i don't know it... it's so annoying when that happens!


hey! what's that movie with the guy that plays boromir from lotr..... i just remember he's by a dome in the ground and he dies....

yourethedork


Otlma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:07 am


yourethedork
sorry! i don't know it... it's so annoying when that happens!


hey! what's that movie with the guy that plays boromir from lotr..... i just remember he's by a dome in the ground and he dies....
a dome in the ground?.... is that the one with the little girl that has the number to her father's grave and there is supposedly a dimond(s) burried with him. with whats her name who played Gene in X-Men as the sycaatrists wife..... what was title ...... "Don't Say a Word" that's it.

He was standing in a grave site when the walls caved in on him, in that movie.... might that be what you are thinking about?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:11 pm


no... i figured it out! haha it's one of the james bond movies i think. maybe not.

yourethedork


Karoil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:42 pm


In the Bond movie GoldenEye, the villain, played by Sean Bean (Boromir), is thrown off the antenna of the Arricebo radio telescope. He falls hundreds of feet into the huge parabolic dish, and is then crushed when the antenna array falls on him.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:49 pm


I really have no idea.... sorry!! But here's a diverse duck to make you better:
User Image

Less then three,
Jess<3

AdorableDisorder

Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//