Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything Possibly Asian

Back to Guilds

Everything Asian 

Tags: KPOP, ANIME, Languages, Asian, Manga 

Reply Anything Asian
Ulzzangs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAri-sanXx

Sparkly Gaian

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:21 pm


Idk if you've heard of the ulzzang trend aka "best face" How asians have circle lens to make there eyes big like in anime. Ive heard crazy stuff like the lense are illegal because they havent been approved by the FDA and are imported to other countries. Has anyone tried circle lense and had any eye problems wearing them?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:53 pm


Hello. I haven't really looked into if they're illegal in certain places or not, and haven't been updated if they're FDA approved yet either(I don't think so though...), but I live in the US, and I have circle lenses. They get imported here with no problem, but the girl I get them from lives in the states. And no, I have no problem wearing them :') you treat them just like contacts ^ ^


miwanoke


Pure-hearted Wife

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100

T a e P a n d o

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:47 pm


That's pretty interesting O_O I think people having normal eyes are fine~ Like Ga in for example n_n
Reply
Anything Asian

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//