Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything Possibly Asian

Back to Guilds

Everything Asian 

Tags: KPOP, ANIME, Languages, Asian, Manga 

Reply Anything Asian
CREATOR : I'M REALLY SORRY !

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

travaux en cours
Captain

Popular Sophomore

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:44 pm


I'm really sorry I've almost killed this guild !

But to those who continued on with posting here , I would like to give each 20k

You know who you are !

Please come and get it !


AND THIS WILL BE A POST GIVE , & GET !

you know when you give a gift to the person who posted before you !

yeah like that .

I'd like to give something to the first COUPLE who
reply to this !



I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME <3


lots of love from your creator !
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:13 pm


Srsly?

xXAri-sanXx

Sparkly Gaian

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

T a e P a n d o

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:23 pm


That's okay n_n I will try to post more as well! 4laugh
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:07 am


It's ok biggrin

dramaluver

Beloved Nerd


thinmint94

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:59 pm


We forgive you. All about the asain love...although I'm not asian. still lots of love smile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:15 pm


xXAristotleXx
Srsly?


very much so c:

travaux en cours
Captain

Popular Sophomore


travaux en cours
Captain

Popular Sophomore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:16 pm


thinmint94
We forgive you. All about the asain love...although I'm not asian. still lots of love smile


gracias !
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:17 pm


dramaluver
It's ok biggrin


<3

thanks means a bundle !

travaux en cours
Captain

Popular Sophomore


travaux en cours
Captain

Popular Sophomore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:19 pm


T a e P a n d o
That's okay n_n I will try to post more as well! 4laugh


thanks very much!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:08 am


izeerreeey
T a e P a n d o
That's okay n_n I will try to post more as well! 4laugh


thanks very much!

Thank you too n_n

T a e P a n d o


xXAri-sanXx

Sparkly Gaian

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:17 pm


izeerreeey
xXAristotleXx
Srsly?


very much so c:

Cool! biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:04 pm


izeerreeey
dramaluver
It's ok biggrin


<3

thanks means a bundle !


Thanks! whee

dramaluver

Beloved Nerd


Flaming Sky
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:01 pm


The guild is still running?
Reply
Anything Asian

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//