|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AmethystofBlackRose Captain
|
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:03 pm
I've edited this a little bit. Please read before posting profile. Please include the following in your profile: Your Name sad if you are a shapeshifter state here) I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: Age Now: I'm not crazy I'm a: (power/race) I do not have: illness (what they think you have) Personality sad at least four) I love the way he/she: (crush) I wasn't always stuck here: (bio) I like: I go a little crazy if I see: (dislikes) Why are you stuck in my head?!(Username) I'm stuck at Lyle House #(2-5) The room I'm confined to is sad 1-5) My last picture was: (anime pic here)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:02 pm
Your Name:Tsuki Yami (( Note i changed three of my characters names)) I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House:10 Age Now: 14 I'm not crazy I'm a: Witch I do not have: ( no clue what its called ) Personality: Tsuki is very shy and stays with her brothedrs most of the time. She is very peitie but he wears a big sweatshirt of Drakes to hid her body.Shes smarter then she looks but none but Drake knows that. I love the way he/she: None yet I wasn't always stuck here:She use to live in a small house with her brothers. When there parents died when she was 6, Drake took over as the parent of the house hold. Years later Riku got in a fight at school and child services cam to the house and dropped all of them at Lyle house I like: :+ anime +boys +singing + reading I go a little crazy if I see: :+sour food +stuck up teens + jerks + nurses Why are you stuck in my head?!IXI Serina Uchiha IXI I'm stuck at Lyle House #5 The room I'm confined to is:2 My last picture was: (anime pic here) Your Name:Tamashine Yami I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 10 Age Now: 14 I'm not crazy I'm a: Sorcerer I do not have: Personality:Hes Tsuki's older twin brother. Unlike her hes outgoing and is everyones friend even though they are two of the younger members of the Lyle house he talks to everyone I love the way he/she:None I wasn't always stuck here: He and the rest of his siblings lived in there familey home untill Riku got into a fight and messed everything else. I like: +basket ball + drawing+ playing the guitar +people I go a little crazy if I see: +sweet food +hard work + jerks + stuck up girls Why are you stuck in my head?!IXI Serina Uchiha IXI I'm stuck at Lyle House #5 The room I'm confined to is:1 My last picture was: (anime pic here)  Your Name: Drake Yami I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 14 Age Now: 18 I'm not crazy I'm a: Tengu ( bird demon) I do not have: Personality: He is the glue that hold the four siblings together. He is always cheerfull and will protect his siblings no matter what I love the way he/she: Someone I wasn't always stuck here: He raised his brothers and sister up since his parents died when he was 10. When he was 14 Riku got into a fight and got them all shipped of to lyle house I like: : +playing piano +helping out siblings +writing books + and smokes on accasion I go a little crazy if I see: + Nurses +the people that "helped" us +anything pink + and girls who dont stand up for themselfs Why are you stuck in my head?!IXI Serina Uchiha IXI I'm stuck at Lyle House #5 The room I'm confined to is:3 My last picture was: (anime pic here)  Your Name: Riku Yami I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 12 Age Now: 16 I'm not crazy I'm a: Sorcerer/fire demon I do not have: Personality:He is very athletic and has a semi good personality. For some reason he hates his little sister Tsuki I love the way he/she: None I wasn't always stuck here: When he was 12 he got into a fight at schoola dn used his powers to set a kid on fire hes the reaosn his siblings are stuck here with him I like: +sports +fire +anything warm +Books I go a little crazy if I see: +ami +cold food +water +doctors Why are you stuck in my head?! IXI Serina Uchiha IXI I'm stuck at Lyle House #5 The room I'm confined to is: 3 My last picture was
 Other!- he has silver hair while his siblings have brown and darkbrown. there is a reaon for this
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:08 pm
Your Name: Mardaxe Craft I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 14 Age Now: 15 I'm not crazy I'm a: Manifestor, can instantly manifest things (nothing bigger than his own body I do not have: Kleptomania. Personality: temperamental, tends to get angry when called a liar, quiet yet outgoing to some people if he likes you. I love the way he/she: no one yet... I wasn't always stuck here: Mardaxe was ormal until he figured out he could manifest anything that came to his mind as he grew the bigger the object he could manifest became he started with little things not really knowing value until he hit 12 and he manifested a giant ruby the size of his fist, one he had seen on tv. his parents had thought he had stolen it but didn't know where he could have stolen it from, but he didn't stop there he started making even larger rare items that could be sold enjoying taking one of a kind art works and duplicating them perfectly and leaving them for a museum to find. on his 14th birthday he duplicated his mothers wedding ring and was caught selling it to a pawn shop so he could get himself a new game system. his mother was furious having thought she had lost her ring a week ago and thinking he had stolen it she sent him to Lyle house where they diagnosed him with Kleptomania I like: +drawing +duplicating one of a kind object +riding bikes +reading I go a little crazy if I see: -idiots -bullies -doctors -needles Why are you stuck in my head?!mardaxe95 I'm stuck at Lyle House #5 The room I'm confined to is:1 My last picture was:
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:55 pm
Your Name: Anna Collins I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House:14 Age Now:16 I'm not crazy I'm a: vampire I do not have razz orphyria Personality:appathetic, hides true feelings from people, easily feels caged in, loyal I love the way he/she: no one yet I wasn't always stuck here: Anna was a normal girl until one day she was found eating all the raw meat from her fridge. Since then her parents carefully watched her until they noticed she had grown fangs. Fearful of what they might do, Anna fled. Soon after she was captured by people from Lyle House and taken into custody. I like:+Reading +blood +dark +friends I go a little crazy if I see: nurses, pink, rude people, families Why are you stuck in my head?!AmethystofBlackRose I'm stuck at Lyle House #5 The room I'm confined to is:2 My last picture was:
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
AmethystofBlackRose Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:00 am
Your Name:Raven I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 16 Age Now: 16 I'm not crazy I'm a: werewolf I do not have: illness Personality:Tsundere,mature(but she can be childish sometimes ), smart ,she's a bit distant,has a bad temper but she will open up to her friends I love the way he/she: 0///0 I wasn't always stuck here: 2 years ago my father died in a fire , leaving me and my little brother and mother , after 6 months mom fell in love with an abusive man , mom claimed that he 'accepted us' , 5 months later they got married , he used to hit me whenever mom was out , but one day he hit my brother so I got really mad and got into a fight , which ended up by nearly killing him , mom got really angry and sent me here saying that 'I'm out of control' I like:goggles , dogs , music , Snacks , little brother I go a little crazy if I see: annoying people, hospitals, jerks, mornings, my mother, my stepfather, fire Why are you stuck in my head?!biscute-head I'm stuck at Lyle House #5 The room I'm confined to is:#4 My last picture was: Raven (the pic was a little too big =P )
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:05 pm
Name:Erik Rivers I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House:16 Age Now:16 I'm not crazy I'm a: Half-demon (fire) I do not have:pyromania Personality:short-tempered, hard worker, anti-social, smart I love the way he/she: none yet I wasn't always stuck here: When Erik was out walking one day he got jumped and as he fought back he got angry. The rage caused him to badly injure the boys who jumped him. One of the boys was the son of the principle, who filed a lawsuit against him. I like:reading, music, singing/playing guitar, being outside I go a little crazy if I see: overly-clingy girls, water, most people, stereotypes Why are you stuck in my head?!Mihael_502209_Keehl I'm stuck at Lyle House #5 The room I'm confined to is:5 My last picture was:
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:59 pm
Your Name: Evelyn "Eve" Atwood. I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 14. Age Now: 16. I'm not crazy I'm a: werewolf. I do not have: severe Asperger's Syndrome. Personality: Volatile at times, distant, rude, sarcastic/satirical, quiet. I love the way he/she: Well, boys tend to stay away from her. I wasn't always stuck here: Eve was once a happy girl, with loving parents. But a tragic accident took them away from her, and she was sent to live with her abusive aunt. She fell into a deep depression and her anger flared more than usual. After her parents died, she was unable to connect emotionally with others, and everyone kept their distance. A few months after moving in with her aunt, she began changing to a wolf, and her anger got even worse. After nearly stabbing someone to death with a pencil for teasing her about having no parents, she was sent to the Lyle House. Ever since then, she has kept to herself, only speaking when spoken to, and spending most of her time reading and in anger management classes. I like: books, juice, writing, and spending time alone. I go a little crazy if I see: onions, bullies, easily hurt people, and noise. Why are you stuck in my head?! Spork Bandit. I'm stuck at Lyle House #5. The room I'm confined to is: #4. My last picture was:
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:13 pm
Your Name: Chase Hunting André (shapeshifter) I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 13 years old Age Now: 17 yrs I'm not crazy I'm a: werewolf I do not have: emotional aloofness Personality: moody, reserved, dispassionate, un-empathetic, and gentle with fragile things/people I love the way he/she: no one I wasn't always stuck here: I was the once the adoptive son to an American-English couple who, for ten years, couldn’t produce a kid(s) so they adopted. Me. Unfortunately for them, they had no idea I was a werewolf, so when my strength grew a bit, and I became even more distant than I usually was towards them and all people. So from this they decided it was best to send me away to jolly old English to grandmum and grandpa. Big mistake because at the airport, a little girl caught her scarf in the closing elevator doors and I didn’t come to her rescue. And why should I? She was nothing, just some random human kid with nothing going for her other than her dimples. She suffocated a bit, but she lived, so no big deal, right? So after that, my parents sent me to a physiatrist who dubbed me an emotional aloof teenager. Really? Aren’t most teens like that? I like: music, Books, mangas, anime, role-playing games, the outdoors, and food. I go a little crazy if I see: Loud, obnoxious people, jerks, and know-it-alls, etc. Peppy people. Why are you stuck in my head?!: SnowWolf1118 I'm stuck at Lyle House #2 The room I'm confined to is 4 My last picture was: Your Name: Kuckunniwi Kiwidinok (shapeshifter) I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 12 Age Now: 16 yrs and 11 months I'm not crazy I'm a: Werewolf I do not have: bipolar diorder Personality: mean, cruel, heartless, and sly/ kind, sweet, gentle, and protective. I love the way he/she: no one I wasn't always stuck here: I once lived on the Reservation with my parents and older sister Abedabun, or just Abe as I call her. (Dad got bitten by a 'wolf in New York one day, a year or so after Abe was born, so that’s why I’m a werewolf with Shaman genes. Mom was a Shaman by blood, not power.) One night when I was eight, a house fire killed our parents not long after Abe and I left to a slumber party with the Chef’s daughters. After that night, Abe and I were separated, her with Aunt Namid, mom’s sister, and I with a white man’s family. I suspect that this family was part of the Christian Community that started the fire, and tried tirelessly to convert my family to the Trinity and failed, since we still believed in the Great Spirit and all of our other deities. A hint was the fact that they forced me to their church one day, to baptize me. Big mistake there for a clawed at the minister and ran away. After that, it went down hill as I caused them nothing but trouble, pulling pranks, beating up my adoptive siblings when I’m nothing but an angle with my real family. The last straw was when Jack, a adoptive sib of 16 back them, tried to come on to me. I broke his arms, and dislocated a leg, getting me a one-way ticket here. To the mad house. Guess that’s what you get for being part were. I like: Abe and Aunt Namid. Nature, and silence. Books and sketching. I go a little crazy if I see: Everyone else, nuns and popes especially. Why are you stuck in my head?!: SnowWolf1118 I'm stuck at Lyle House #2 The room I'm confined to is: 2 My last picture was: Your Name: Abedabun Kiwidinok I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 14 yrs Age Now: 17 yrs I'm not crazy I'm a: Shaman I do not have: occultism Personality: gentle, shy, sweethearted, empathetic, and funny. I love the way he/she: No one I wasn't always stuck here: A few years after my parents died and Kunn was taken by the white man’s family, I began practicing my Shaman skills so I could communicate with Kunn. I missed her terribly, so much so that I didn’t check to make sure no one saw me burning herbs, sitting in a pentagram in the middle of the woods perfecting my projection skills. It was the white man’s family that took my sister who got me court ordered into this mad house ever since. It’s not the one Kunn is in, but I’ll find her soon once Namid gets the both of us out of here. I like: My little sister Kunn and Aunt Namid. Hot chocolate, pickle juice, and nature. I go a little crazy if I see: Injured animals, people, plants, (go figure) blood, narrow-minded people, and abusive people. Why are you stuck in my head?!: SnowWolf1118 I'm stuck at Lyle House # 4 The room I'm confined to is: 2 My last picture was:
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:08 pm
Your Name: Adare MacKaneI was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 17Age Now: 18I'm not crazy I'm a: Druidic ShamanI do not have: I am not schizo. I am not trying to escape reality.Personality: animal-lover, speaks her mind, environmentally conscience, curiousI love the way he: N/AI wasn't always stuck here: I used to be in Peer Leadership, on the student council at school, helped decorate at dances, partied with my friends, snuck into New York City nightclubs and get served. I had to life, decent grades, great friends, and animals that spoke to me. Now I just have the animals. It wasn't like my friends or even teachers cared. Tey all thought I was going to be a vet or something. Maybe a little eccentric at times, but never anything to be worried about. Then ravens and things l started to follow me around like I was a Doctor Dolittle or something. It was freaky, my father was spooked. Never let me out of his sites for a while. They just kept gathering, but that wasn't the worst part. The warst is when Mizo showed up. Kiv is a cougar that follows me around. Says he's my familar, like a halloween witch. Only I can see Kiv. That's when I was sent here. And the drugs they keep shoving at me ain't working. And it never will. Kiv is real, you just can't see him.I like: animals, being outside, horseback riding, archeryI go a little crazy if I see: animal abuse, littering especially close to a trash binWhy are you stuck in my head?! Dame NightFuryI'm stuck at Lyle House # 5The room I'm confined to is: 4My last picture was:
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:41 pm
Your Name: Leah Anne Mitchell I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 15 Age Now: 17I'm not crazy I'm a: Witch I do not have: AutismPersonality: Rebellious, Seclusive, Sarcastic, Logical, Unaturally smart, very short tempered.I love the way he: Someone specialI wasn't always stuck here: I was a normal girl. Got into trouble every once in awhile like everyone. I wasn't a loner, but I wasn't outrageously popular either. When I was 12, I moved and started a new school. There, I was considered the beautiful, smart loner. No one wanted to be my friend, until my first year of high school. There I was no longer a loner. Why? On the first day of school, a guy from the popular crowd, and he was quite the hottie I might add, asked me out. I'd never considered myself as pretty. Just average. But Bradley saw me as a whole different person. For the next few years of high school, I had multiple friends. I was part of the popular crowd. Until the girl who'd liked Bradley since kindergarten finally snapped. She got her friends to beat me up. They took pocket knifes and slashed my arms and cut off my hair, in hopes of making Bradley break up with me. But my anger got the better of me. I didn't mean too, but by the time the cops got there, all five girls were hanging by their jackets from lightposts. I swear I didn't mean too! Bradley heard and rushed over, but by the time he got there, I was already in a van, with my one way ticket to the crazy house. That was three years ago. I haven't seen Bradley ever since. I ended up in this dump of a house with no one to talk to, but there is a guy here... I like: Reading and MusicI go a little crazy if I see: Spiders. Yea it's cliche but they totally freak me out! I can't stand those stuck up snob girls who think they're Aphrodite or something, seriously get a life. Why are you stuck in my head?! ChristyPanda26 I'm stuck at Lyle House: #3 The room I'm confined to is: 1 My last picture was:
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:32 pm
Your Name: Joseph Lynne Kyle I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 16 years old Age Now: 17 years old I'm not crazy I'm a: sorcerer I do not have: bipolar disorder Personality: Sarcastic, irritating, unforgiving, and selfish. I love the way he/she: n/a I wasn't always stuck here: I use to live on a farm with my uncle and aunt in Kansas, but it soon became apparent that I could no longer stay when one day, I caused my uncle to become paralyzed from the waist down. I accidentally used a push-back spell on the his Ford pickup when he was standing next to it. The truck crushed his legs, and my aunt didn't understand what was going on with her sister's son anymore. She had me sent here since then. I guess I shouldn't have blown up their old Chevy the day before I was sent to this loony bin. I like: Marvel Comics, tacos, cheese burgers, football, baseball, and Sports Illustrated. I go a little crazy if I see: Small spaces, gays/bi, apples, and spicy foods. Why are you stuck in my head?!: SnowWolf1118 I'm stuck at Lyle House # 3 The room I'm confined to is: 3 My last picture was:
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:26 am
Your Name: Katherine WintersI was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 14 Age Now: 15I'm not crazy I'm a: Witch I do not have: / Personality: Sometimes childish, usually mature, easygoing, critical, instinctive I love the way he/she: is honest with me (I do not have a crush, just think if I have one, I need him to be honest) I wasn't always stuck here: I used to live like a normal 14 year old. My mom and dad were my heroes. I was an only child. Suddenly, everything changes. My parents go missing. I had a dream before any of that happened, and it was way beyond freaky. Everything was black and it was like I was blind. I woke up screaming. Everything felt wrong and I ended up in Lyle House. I like: cookies, waffles, lasagna and ice cream.I go a little crazy if I see: bullying, fighting and mushroomsWhy are you stuck in my head?! NoneI'm stuck at Lyle House #4 The room I'm confined to is: 2 My last picture was: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Your Name: Damian Sparks I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 15 Age Now: 16 I'm not crazy I'm a: Sorcerer I do not have: Just plainly insane Personality: Mature, quiet, helpful, smart I love the way he/she: is rational I wasn't always stuck here: I lived a normal 15 year old life. Homework, school, friends, the usual. Then I accidently burn something in the woods and people are calling me crazy. I didn't do it, or I think I didn't do it. All I knew, was that I was pissed and I wanted to break something badly. I did, or didn't, break something, and now I'm in Lyle House. I like: anything I go a little crazy if I see: Animal torture, drug abuse Why are you stuck in my head?! None I'm stuck at Lyle House #4 The room I'm confined to is: 5 My last picture was:
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|