Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
Making a DBZ manga for this guild! - NEED STORY IDEAS!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auron-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:55 am


I'm gonna make a manga of DBZ and I need story ideas, must be from between Buu Saga to end of GT. And i'll post it here when I finish by March 2nd. Ideas must be in by this weekend. Thanks.

Maybe when we finish we could sticky this.

EDIT: Sorry for not being active here. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:11 am


BUMP: I can draw good. biggrin

Auron-chan


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:28 am


Good luck, but I don't really have good ideas ^^; But I could draw a cover for you of you'd like. (http://bura.deviantart.com)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:30 am


Hmm.... You could color it in. 3nodding

Auron-chan


natzorz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:35 pm


i dont have any ideas but ill help wiht what i can!!! 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:46 pm


Hmm... well, i'll let you know what i'll do.

Auron-chan


SSJ Girl

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:35 am


@_@ As if coming up witha story is that easy. LOL. Heh, drawing a manga wouldn't be a problem for me either. Only thing is.... I suck when it comes to thinking up stories. xD

Perhaps you could base it on a fanfiction on fanfiction.net or ask around in the Writers forum?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:28 pm


I've got a story, and i'm making it now.

Date it's due: March 11th or less.

Auron-chan


snen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:15 am


Is it going to be serious or humour based?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:22 pm


Sorry can't think of anything but put brolly in it.

My Ch3m1cal R0manc3

Reply
Dragonball Z

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//