Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
The Producers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poop...
  yes...
View Results

CaringIsCreepy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:18 pm


I just saw the new Producers and I liked it a lot. it was really funny. I acctually haven't seen the first one, but I think I have it somewhere...I should watch it..anyway what did you guys think of it if you saw it?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:58 am


CaringIsCreepy
I just saw the new Producers and I liked it a lot. it was really funny. I acctually haven't seen the first one, but I think I have it somewhere...I should watch it..anyway what did you guys think of it if you saw it?

I have to admit that Mel Boorks remake of his own movie is very good. However, the humor in the revision has been drasicly updated. Don't watch the original unless you can handle the old humor. It was made in the early sixties, and thus completely different from what alot of people in the "new generation" are used to.

I know some hard core Mel Brooks fans and they hated the original Producers and they can't even stand My Yavorite Year which some parts of are based off of Mel Brooks experiences. I how ever love both because I understand the really old humor.

So my suggestion is don't watch the original unless you can apperciate it for the times in which it was created.

Otlma


x_panda_x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:49 pm



I haven't seen it yet.
But it looks really good.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:51 am


x_panda_x

I haven't seen it yet.
But it looks really good.
see the new one i't is tottaly worth it.

Otlma


Goofy_Goober87

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:48 pm


no affense but personally i hated it. worst movie i ever saw
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:33 pm


Goofy_Goober87
no affense but personally i hated it. worst movie i ever saw
that's ok everyone has their tastes. Mine is just old fasioned and a bit eclectic.

Otlma


covo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:40 pm


I loved the Producers, I thought it was extremely funny. I can't go one day without quoting a line from the movie. I completly loved it. It was worth my money to see it in theaters.

"Now Ula dance." xd
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:20 pm


covo
I loved the Producers, I thought it was extremely funny. I can't go one day without quoting a line from the movie. I completly loved it. It was worth my money to see it in theaters.

"Now Ula dance." xd


I agree, I can't go like an hour without bursting into one of the songs...

CaringIsCreepy

Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//