Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Kronk's New Groove

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ayukichan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:39 am


It's a surprisingly good film, and probably Disney's best in decades. Great casting (except for David Spade, who's annoying as heck), good script (despite being G-rated there's some obscene references), and it also parodies a lot of other films. If you're into Simpsons style humor or stuff that's almost completely random, give it a shot. smile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:14 am


hey i havent seen it yet. looks real stupid to me. but not as stupid as them making a tv show on disneychannel. you know? enough is enough.

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]


Pandamaru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:24 pm


I haven't seen it, so I won't say it's terrible yet. However, when I first heard it came out, I thought it was kind of funny. The idea that Disney was doing a sequel of the Emperor's New Groove...it made me laugh. Not sure why though. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:23 pm


I haven't seen it yet but it doesn't look very good, I think Disney is running out of ideas.

covo

Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//