Welcome to Gaia! ::

☞♥Gold~Mining~Money♥☜

Back to Guilds

We have easy contests, room to chat, and we are the best guild ever=D 

Tags: Easy, Money, Dream Avi, Chats, Donations? 

Reply Quests (Post what you are questing for here!)
Spirits Wishlist Quest!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hai!
  Oh hai thar!
  I will donate! :D
View Results

- x ENDLESS VOID

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:10 am


This! I am on a Wishlist Quest. I want to get everything from my wishlist but I need help. crying
I'm not saying you have to donate but it would make me happy. A simple 1k or 5k is good. And yes you can bump here 3nodding

User Image

Next...
Enchanted Book 6th Gen.

All donaters go in my Journal! biggrin
If you want to help me, juss send trade whee
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:11 am


You get me any of these and I will love you forever! heart
These are all the expensive stuff on my wishlist I cannot get. Help?


Cloud
Rapunzel's Braided Hair
Silver Laurels
Ted and Dusky
Hidden Ace
Dainty Porridge
Winter Rose
Compass of Seidh
Embarrassed Dream
Angelic Manner
Kottan Bell Reunion
Azuramella
Keiongaku Style
OMFG
Gogh Reed 14th Gen.
Demonic Anklets
Cosplay Bundle
CoCo Kitty Plushie
The Lusty Scoundrel

- x ENDLESS VOID

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
Reply
Quests (Post what you are questing for here!)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//