Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Legend Of Zelda official guild

Back to Guilds

Where to talk about the legend of zelda 

Tags: zelda, link, the legend of zelda 

Reply The Legend Of Zelda official guild
OoT on new 3Ds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfman678

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:14 pm


who is excited for the remake of OoT on the new 3Ds
it was my favorite game and still is and now they are remaking it
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:42 pm


I think it will be awesome but I hope it will work on my DSL lol IDK if I wanna get a 3DS

FoxSSBB
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Loveless Ladi

3,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:43 pm


I so want that game. It will probably one of only two reasons for me to get a 3DS, the other reason for any pokemon games they may be planning.

Quote:
I think it will be awesome but I hope it will work on my DSL lol IDK if I wanna get a 3DS

I read that the game cards for the 3DS have a little tab-thingy on them, so they won't work on the DS, DS Lite, or DSi.
Reply
The Legend Of Zelda official guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//