Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
OMFG. I HAVE A BEARD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Layshla

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:32 pm


HAHAHA. HOW DO YOU LIKE MEH NEW LOOK?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:33 pm


..You change your look a lot. xd

Chieri
Crew


Layshla

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:34 pm


YES BUT ITS L0VERLY EH?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:35 pm


But blondes have more fun ;D

Chieri
Crew


Layshla

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:35 pm


OH AND GO TO MY NEW SHOP. THAT IS WERE I GOT THE 40K TO AFFORD THIS JUNK. HAHAHA. SOMEONE BOUGHT MY EMO BAG. THE LINK IS IN MY SIG.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:36 pm


Chieri
But blondes have more fun ;D

NUUH. LIAR.

Layshla


Chieri
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:37 pm


It's an old saying? xd
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:02 pm


Chieri
It's an old saying? xd

HAHAHAAHA no. D:

EDIT// MY 200th POST.

Layshla


Chieri
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:09 pm


You never heard it? o_O;
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:32 pm


Chieri
You never heard it? o_O;

I have. It's just I don't belive it. domokun

Layshla


Chieri
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:00 pm


Have you ever been blonde? ;D
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:44 am


OMG DID YOU FORGET TO SHAVE? D:!!

Kathleen Starr

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Layshla

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:16 am


Chieri
Have you ever been blonde? ;D

Nope.

D: I BELIEVE I JUST LIKE UM YA. I HAVE NOT SHAVEN BEFORE. SOMEONE GLUED IT TO ME.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:09 am


loooooool.

Aelestial
Crew


Aijou
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:35 am


Chieri
But blondes have more fun ;D
YOU'RE NOT EVEN BLONDE. WEIRDO. Unless your brown dye came out o_o
Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//