Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Absolutely Awesome Random Guild

Back to Guilds

FUN! 

Tags: Random, Awesome, Love 

Reply Absolutely Awesome Random Stuff
Hhhhhheeeelllllllllllllooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AshleyC0811

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:47 pm


Is anyone paying attention to this guild anymore?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:36 pm


I take that as a no. sad

AshleyC0811


Seraphim6496

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:29 pm


occasionally. hahaha
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:33 am


Si_Copathic
occasionally. hahaha

Hahah this is not an Absolutely Awesome Random Guild. haha

AshleyC0811


X_Valentine_Lovegood_X

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:14 pm


Sorry i've been busy lately sad
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:34 pm


iRawrHugz
Si_Copathic
occasionally. hahaha

Hahah this is not an Absolutely Awesome Random Guild. haha

iRawrMonsters


Quackish

Clean Grabber

10,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:12 pm


I join guils, never accually bother to post in them heart
but i'll try harder :]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:23 pm


I've been paying some attention, I just have a huge homework load every night and plus I have a crazy schedule what with sports, theater, and all the clubs I'm in. Really the only time I can get on here is on the weekends and even that's limited.
So I apologize for my inactive-ness. I'll try to post more often. ;D

Fluffy Tazzy Gom

Sparkly Fatcat


AshleyC0811

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:11 pm


Quackish
I join guils, never accually bother to post in them heart
but i'll try harder :]

Yay! Thank you! biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:12 pm


xXFluffy_TazXx
I've been paying some attention, I just have a huge homework load every night and plus I have a crazy schedule what with sports, theater, and all the clubs I'm in. Really the only time I can get on here is on the weekends and even that's limited.
So I apologize for my inactive-ness. I'll try to post more often. ;D

It's okay I understand and thank you for trying.

AshleyC0811


loveless tear

Shirtless Phantom

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:05 pm


iRawrHugz
Is anyone paying attention to this guild anymore?


we dont care we just want to gold if u cant give us that them go! lol and btw i love begos
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:05 pm


loveless tear
iRawrHugz
Is anyone paying attention to this guild anymore?


we dont care we just want to gold if u cant give us that them go! lol and btw i love begos


If i had extra gold to give out I would but I don't have any.

AshleyC0811

Reply
Absolutely Awesome Random Stuff

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//