Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Strawberry

Back to Guilds

Yet another Strawberry Panic Guild:D always active guild, includes RP, Guild Shops, Polls and fun Events. So join and have fun 

Tags: Strawberry Panic, Nagisa, Etoile, Yuri, Girl Love 

Reply ~*Simply Strawberry*~
Hellooooo! *echo*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FReaKRaveR
Captain

Friendly Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:54 pm


User Image


User ImageUser Image

I'm Just wondering who here posts here regularly?
And how can we make this guild more active?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:34 pm


I post when I have a reason to razz

chesiregirl
Crew


Rocca Lou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:07 pm


*Pants*Sooooooo BUSYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! Other guild is quite needy. I didnt expect them to be soooo NEEEDYYY!!!! T.T so im busy answering 15+ mssgs a day and setting them strait... IM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRYYY! as captain i should be more active T.T OH, where is Nami when i need her!!!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:28 pm


MiTennyo
*Pants*Sooooooo BUSYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! Other guild is quite needy. I didnt expect them to be soooo NEEEDYYY!!!! T.T so im busy answering 15+ mssgs a day and setting them strait... IM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRYYY! as captain i should be more active T.T OH, where is Nami when i need her!!!
User Image


User ImageUser Image


Whats your other guild?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image


FReaKRaveR
Captain

Friendly Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rocca Lou

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:08 am


Just another RP guild. They just started the Rping yesterday. It can be a noobish guild because i put it on auto join (I even have to fix their picture codes for some of their profiles razz ). Its doin pretty well though! its called Aliech Academy
.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:05 am


I need to start posting stuff. But a lot of stuff has been going on and, I went brain dead.

Prince Jace Darkwing

Invisible Friend

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200

FReaKRaveR
Captain

Friendly Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 am


User Image


User ImageUser Image

I just want to see this guild become more successful! I wanna make contests that members will participate in! I've already gotten a bunch of prizes for future contests, and i wanna get to know more of the guild members!!!!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:14 am


Me too, the only problem is, a lot of the members are not active. They join and never post T.T
.

Rocca Lou


Minty Strawberry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:45 pm


MiTennyo
*Pants*Sooooooo BUSYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! Other guild is quite needy. I didnt expect them to be soooo NEEEDYYY!!!! T.T so im busy answering 15+ mssgs a day and setting them strait... IM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRYYY! as captain i should be more active T.T OH, where is Nami when i need her!!!


I'm SO SORRY!!!!! crying I've been busy with vacay and etc... But I'm here now if you need me!! biggrin In fact i'll set up a forum for asking questions to me. So that will hopefully be helpful. sweatdrop wink whee heart
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:15 pm


Thank You so much >.<

Rocca Lou


FReaKRaveR
Captain

Friendly Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:24 pm


User Image


User ImageUser Image

I hope people become more active!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:14 pm


MiTennyo
Me too, the only problem is, a lot of the members are not active. They join and never post T.T
.
sorry about that....i've been out for awhile since i put my request in due to some unforseen things at home, and really i shouldnt be online now. and now that im kinda back from being "out of commission" i also mod in another guild, they too have been working on getting more active, its not really preference that i choose one over the other, its just i have more responsibility over there. (some of which is recruiting >.< )

kijooru

Reply
~*Simply Strawberry*~

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//