Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
Festive Valentines? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eig
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:50 pm


:0 Have you guys made a valentine's outfit for your avatars yet?

:] I have as you can see.

D: I feel kind of cold though. ..So Imma put on some pants.

Here is my outfit [incase I change it which I will!]:

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:58 pm


OF COURSE I HAVE. xd It's the one on my valentine to everyone.

Chieri
Crew


Papillon de Mort

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:24 pm


Um. I didn't forget about holidays and dressing up. >.>;
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:27 pm


Nyu. ;o; -cries in corner-

Buny Fearii


h i a t u s.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:33 pm


Iwillwearheartboxers. biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:36 pm


I've just been inspired to go think about that now.

Kai-Luin


Limeade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:38 pm


I was trying to make one but I failed. D; I don't want to buy any new clothes. ):
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:25 pm


Chieri
OF COURSE I HAVE. xd It's the one on my valentine to everyone.


Ditto.

it's a tad slutty, I'll make a better one later XD

Aelestial
Crew


Papillon de Mort

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:24 pm


There. I bought pink stuff. Now I am a festive baby giraffe. =:3-E
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:28 pm


My scarf is festive.

Limeade
Vice Captain


Kylamay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:29 pm


Does this mean I have to wear pink? x.x
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:32 pm


Kylamay
Does this mean I have to wear pink? x.x
Yesh! Or the baby giraffe will grow x50bajillion and bite off your head! :O!

=>:3-E

Papillon de Mort


Kylamay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:36 pm


Omigawd! Nuuu! *Goes 'n finds sumfin'* >.>;;
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:42 pm


Best I could do. I hope you're happy. gonk

Kylamay


Papillon de Mort

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:44 pm


Yes. whee heart
Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//