Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Celebration

Back to Guilds

The continuation Guild from the Celebration room of the 8th annual ball 

 

Reply Youtube Tuesdays archive. (all threads locked, you may not post in here)
Tetrafusion's new album trailer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aleese05Return

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:36 pm


Tetrafusion is a band that my friend, Gary, is in. He's a cool guy and he asked me to watch this one day, so I did. Their new album "Altered State" comes out in September! I can't wait!! I keep watching this over and over getting the little bits and pieces stuck in my head!! Maybe I'm just a little crazy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGxkBcYMdF8
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:37 pm


Also, it's their first album with vocals, and Gary is singing!!! xd

Aleese05Return

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Reply
Youtube Tuesdays archive. (all threads locked, you may not post in here)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//