Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Celebration

Back to Guilds

The continuation Guild from the Celebration room of the 8th annual ball 

 

Reply Youtube Tuesdays archive. (all threads locked, you may not post in here)
Walt Disney EPCOT Fireworks - IllumiNations Reflections....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slytherin Lord
Captain

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:52 am


Click here to watch "Walt Disney EPCOT Fireworks - IllumiNations Reflections of Earth 2008 in HD 1080p with Sony PMW-EX1 "

Yes I am a big Disney fan. Probably the biggest Disney fan you will ever meet (no not fat wise) So I love this fireworks show,. I would of chosen the one I found before that had awesome video and audio quality but couldn't find it. Enjoy.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:13 am


"Well to me this is a very good song and I can't get enough of it so enjoy."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgT1AidzRWM

A Tiny Void

Astounding Consumer

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Slytherin Lord
Captain

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:27 am


kyleerosadeana
"Well to me this is a very good song and I can't get enough of it so enjoy."

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgT1AidzRWM


You can post this as a new topic. Each topic features one youtube video each. You talk about that video or just chat in the threads while watch the video. you don't post other video links in threads that already have the video for the thread.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 pm


Oh wow, that was amazing.
I was supposed to go to Disney World 3 years ago, but it got canceled. I was so pissed. Just saying, Disney rules the world (:
Would have been the best week of my life.

Beautiful Bloody Romance-
Crew

5,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Slytherin Lord
Captain

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:09 pm


Beautiful Bloody Romance-
Oh wow, that was amazing.
I was supposed to go to Disney World 3 years ago, but it got canceled. I was so pissed. Just saying, Disney rules the world (:
Would have been the best week of my life.


Summer in august is the best time to go to Disney World as kids are going back to school so lines aren't as bad. (they are still long at times though)
Reply
Youtube Tuesdays archive. (all threads locked, you may not post in here)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//