Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Legend Of Zelda official guild

Back to Guilds

Where to talk about the legend of zelda 

Tags: zelda, link, the legend of zelda 

Reply The Legend Of Zelda official guild
Adoptables

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElatedSpirit

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:52 pm


This place is pretty empty.....

User Image
I adopted an Imp!
Name:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Owner:
Adopt One!

[IMG]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk3/jamesthefreak92/Skull_kid_by_DiamondShade0.jpg[/IMG]
I adopted an Imp!
Name:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Owner:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/zelda-adoptables-starting-up/t.63643173/]Adopt One![/url]


User Image
I adopted a chibi!
Name:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Owner:
Adopt One!

[img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm238/Kaboom-Deidara/_Toon_Link__by_Sprinkling_stars.jpg[/img]
I adopted a chibi!
Name:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Owner:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/zelda-adoptables-starting-up/t.63643173/]Adopt One![/url]


User Image
I adopted a Deku Scrub!
Name:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Owner:
Adopt One!

[IMG]http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz268/informationdatabase/Monsters Plant/Madscrub2.png[/IMG]
I adopted a Deku Scrub!
Name:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Owner:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/zelda-adoptables-starting-up/t.63643173/]Adopt One![/url]


User Image
I adopted an Octorok!
Name:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Owner:
Adopt One!

[IMG]http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv107/HR20FelipeSH/OctorokOoT.png[/IMG]
I adopted an Octorok!
Name:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Owner:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/zelda-adoptables-starting-up/t.63643173/]Adopt One![/url]


User Image
I adopted a Poe!
Name:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Owner:
Adopt One!

[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/pocket_igloo/legend of zelda/poe.gif[/IMG]
I adopted a Poe!
Name:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Owner:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/zelda-adoptables-starting-up/t.63643173/]Adopt One![/url]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:28 pm


Could you make a Zant one? PLEASE?

FoxSSBB
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Aqua Reach

Relentless Lunatic

9,175 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:29 pm


what? ... aw man- i feel so... embarrassed... i always type... yeah... the place IS really empty... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:37 am


Sure. I'll make Zant.

ElatedSpirit

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100

ElatedSpirit

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:47 am


User Image
I adopted a Twili King!
Name:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Owner:
Adopt One!

[IMG]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy95/Mouseboy9/Untitled.png[/IMG]
I adopted a Twili King!
Name:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Owner:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19726169&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last]Adopt One![/url]
Reply
The Legend Of Zelda official guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//