Welcome to Gaia! ::

naruto/anime/games/music/anything 101

Back to Guilds

anything happens being a naruto/anime/music/game lover in this school/fanclub and talk about naruto/anime/music/games/alot anytime anywhere 

Tags: naruto/anime/games club 101, contest. gameing. anime. naruto. more., naruto, anime, hanging out with friends talk laugh 

Reply naruto/anime/games/music/anything 101
Clannad

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite Clannad Character?
Tomoya Okazaki
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Nagisa Furukawa
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Youhei Sunohara
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fuuko Ibuki
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ryou Fujibayashi
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tomoyo Sakagami
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kotomi Ichinose
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kyou Fujibayashi
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sanae Furukawa
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1


Asakumi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:35 pm


User Image

Hello people! heart I just wanted to asked if any one heard about the anime called "Clannad"? If so I wanted to know if you liked the anime, and why? Who was your favorite character, and why also?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

For me it was an AWESOME anime. I love it from the beginning, til the very end. It was so heart warming, and wonderful. It made me so happy~ I watched the movie, and it wasn't so great I'd prefer the anime. My favorite character is Tomoya Okazaki, because he has a funny way of talking to people, and his personality seems to make everyone around him happy to see him. I love this anime, and for those who haven't watched of it. WATCH IT!!!

User Image
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:39 pm


I guess no one knows this anime much~

Asakumi
Crew

Reply
naruto/anime/games/music/anything 101

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//