Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Are We!

Back to Guilds

Random.... Random stuff, Random People, Random Conversations, Random Everything! 

Tags: Random, Stuff, Chuck Norris, Pandas, Cake 

Reply Random Are We!
Teh Game! [OPEN THIS]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here!!
  +1
View Results

D i g i t a l C r o s s
Captain

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:32 am


Well, this is a little game I'd like to call: Teh Game!


Here are the rules:

1. You cannot win. Only lose.
2. When you talk about Teh Game, you lose.
3. When you think about Teh Game, you lose.
4. You must tell other people about Teh Game.
5. When you lose, post it in this topic saying "I lost".

The goal is to make EVERYONE LOSE!!!

Have fun losing! =D
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:46 pm


ninja I lost.

Kaya_Sowle


l Mei l
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:33 am


I lost.
Thanks for raisinq mai self esteem..>.>
Reply
Random Are We!

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//