Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Legend Of Zelda official guild

Back to Guilds

Where to talk about the legend of zelda 

Tags: zelda, link, the legend of zelda 

Reply The Legend Of Zelda official guild
The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drexel Mandrake

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:29 am


Personally, Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda game ever! But, that's not the point. How'd you guys think of it? Reply and tell me smile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:14 am


I like it but it's really hard to get all the triforce pieces at the end.
(my bro. has almost beat not not me) But personally I think OoT is the best zelda game.

FoxSSBB
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Mikan Lilium

5,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:39 pm


I liked it! The gameplay was much better than expected and the difficulty was reasonable. (Yay for no Water Temple level!)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:51 pm


I luv it. The graphics are wonderful, the gameplay rocks, and there are many surprises in the plot. I've almost finished the game, just gotta get through Ganon's Tower.

Loveless Ladi

3,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Reply
The Legend Of Zelda official guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//