Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything Possibly Asian

Back to Guilds

Everything Asian 

Tags: KPOP, ANIME, Languages, Asian, Manga 

Reply Anything Asian
Anime

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

travaux en cours
Captain

Popular Sophomore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:43 am


Anything Anime (:

By the way , if theres any Requests out there .
I`m here to help and all the people here too !
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:10 am


I'm watching an anime called Yumeiro Patissiere at the moment 4laugh It's pretty cool since they make desserts and sweets in it O; Makes me hungry

T a e P a n d o


a flying whale

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:42 pm


I'm watching Rozen Maiden, Black Butler, Vampire Knight GUILTY, and Pandora Hearts
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 am


Shugo Chara!!!! Ikuto!!! <3

I PockyPanda I

Reply
Anything Asian

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//