|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:38 pm
How to Ask Questions to Gullwing_Vegeta AKA "Vegeta" This thread is where the winner of the contest will receive and answer questions from everyone. 1. You have Monday through Friday to submit questions 2. You can ask up to 3 questions a day. 3. "Vegeta" has Saturday and Sunday to answer the questions and will post them on Monday. Format for Asking Questions: Username: [insert text here] [IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g178/Sh-anice/thumbs_105160-3d-glossy-orange-orb-.png[/IMG]Question 1: [insert text here] [IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g178/Sh-anice/thumbs_105160-3d-glossy-orange-orb-.png[/IMG]Question 2: [insert text here] [IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g178/Sh-anice/thumbs_105160-3d-glossy-orange-orb-.png[/IMG]Question 3: [insert text here]
***Type your question where it says "insert text"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:00 pm
/////TIP VEGETA\\ *This is a completely optional activity, but I'm sure "Vegeta" would be most appreciative (and perhaps give you cooler answers)
*You can tip him however much you want, but remember, this is not a bribe. A mil would be a little excessive.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:03 pm
I was trying not to be the very first one, but geez, I guess I am. ~shrugs~ So, what shall I ask Veggi? Hmm...Username: [Kyprioth07]  Question 1: [So, Vegeta, what do you think of Matt Mullins playing as you in the upcoming live action DBZ movie?]  Question 2: [Do you secretly like it when fangirls call you the Veg Master? wink ]  Question 3: [What would you rather be doing, beating the snot out of Goku or Frieza?]
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:50 pm
Username: Tori_Akemori  Question 1: What do you think about yaoi fanfiction between you and Goku? wink  Question 2: Why do you like Bulma so much?  Question 3: Have you ever watched Dragonball Z Abridged?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:53 pm
Alright clowns listen up, Gullwing Vegeta, the TRUE prince, of ALL Saiyans has arrived! I've been asked by the earthlings to do this "Ask Vegeta" nonsense, so here I am. Roll in the questions!
It appears questions here are asked in sets of three. The first three are from Kyprioth07.
1) So, Vegeta, what do you think of Matt Mullins playing as you in the upcoming live action DBZ movie?
What makes you think you can talk to me so casually, woman?! Use some respect, I am elite not some commoner like Kakarot. I don't even know who this fool is, but from what I saw on imdb he's just a freak who couldn't clean my boots.
2) Do you secretly like it when fangirls call you the Veg Master?
No, No I do not!! Only one being can call me Veg and that's my woman, do you understand!! I am Prince Vegeta, an Saiyan warrior not some.. Some... Earthling sex toy!!
3) What would you rather be doing, beating the snot out of Goku or Frieza?
Hmmmm... Now that is a much more difficult question, the first one worthy of my attention today. Although I absolutely adore the thought of toying with Frieza all day, he's nothing compared to me anymore. I can ascend to Super Saiyan Four, my power level as a base Saiyan is far superior to Frieza's. He isn't a challenge, and would bore me. I enjoy the thrill of a battle, one where I am truly going to be pushed so that would leave Kakarot as the one who I would beat the snot out of.
The next three seem to be from another earth woman, this time Tori_Akemori
1) Question 1: What do you think about yaoi fanfiction between you and Goku?
I let this slip before, but the one you call Goku is Kakarot, use his proper name!! Secondly that is absolutely absurd!! We Saiyans are a proud warrior race and we need mates to continue our bloodlines and for enjoyment, we don't fiddle around with other males!!
Kami you Earth Women and your obsession with yaoi, can't appreciate us for what we really are!!
2) Question 2: Why do you like Bulma so much?
First of all she is my mate, my "wife" as earthlings call it. She is a very beautiful woman, and the only one on the entire planet with the brain capacity to truly understand me, and the only one with the temperament to be able to withstand my own. Not to mention she's good at... Hmhmhm.. *smirks* We won't go into that.
3) Question 3: Have you ever watched Dragonball Z Abridged?
Of course I have!! It is an amazing parody worth my attention, with a voice actor who truly grasps my greatness.
That seems like all we have for this week Earthlings. I'll be back next week and I better have better questions than this trash or THE WHOLE PLANET IS GOING TO DIE!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:46 pm
Username: [insert text here]  Question 1: Prince Vegeta, who's son would you say is stronger, Trunks or Kakarot's brat Goten?  Question 2: Prince Vegeta, what do you think of people who pair your son Trunks with the too young Pan?  Question 3: Prince Vegeta, what would you do if your daughter wanted to date Goten?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:34 pm
Aww, I was hoping more questions would be asked~! Username: VegetasBabie  Question 1: Was it difficult to switch from being a solitary warrior to being a part of a family?  Question 2: What was the greatest achievement of your life? (Deep question, eh?)  Question 3: What's your favorite food? xp
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:00 pm
Username: Twighlight Gravenstone  Question 1: Do you ever regret killing Nappa?  Question 2: How come you never address Kakarot by the name Goku like everyone else does?  Question 3: Why do you hate worms so much?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:44 pm
Greetings loyal subjects it is I, Prince Gullwing Vegeta, of ALL Saiyans!! I have returned for the second installment of Ask Vegeta. This time the questions are worth something, so roll them in clown!
The first three are from Suzuka Kogami.
Question 1: Prince Vegeta, who's son would you say is stronger, Trunks or Kakarot's brat Goten?
My son, of course!! He proved that in the tournament, didn't he? And when the brats tried to fuse he had to lower his power to match Goten's. Kakarot's son is nothing compared to Trunks, do you hear me?!?!
Question 2: Prince Vegeta, what do you think of people who pair your son Trunks with the too young Pan?
What the, merge my and Kakarot's blood?! Are you insane woman?! No, NEVER!! AN Elite's bloodline must remain pure, only the best can ensure the survival of its purity. No low class clowns allowed!!
Question 3: Prince Vegeta, what would you do if your daughter wanted to date Goten?
Again?! NO NEVER!! ESPECIALLY not MY daughter with Kakarot's man whore for a son!
Argh, next three are from VegetasBabie. They better be better than the last three!!
Question 1: Was it difficult to switch from being a solitary warrior to being a part of a family?
Yes it was, but one cannot be a member of a warrior race when it's going extinct. The earthlings have nothing that could be used for conquest, and since Earth is now my home I had to learn to make due. At least certain... Pleasures, make it easier.
Question 2: What was the greatest achievement of your life? (Deep question, eh?)
Hmmm... With all I've achieved, how could I say one was the greatest? For me... It was when I finally achieved becoming a Super Saiyan. After that, ascending became much easier.
Question 3: What's your favorite food?
Another tough question... A massive New York Sirloin!!
Now that you fools are avoiding the stupid questions now, onto Twighlight Gravenstone.
Question 1: Do you ever regret killing Nappa?
Not at all, that bald headed buffoon was always a headache to deal with. He could've defeated Kakarot but was a fool, which is why he was dealt with.
Question 2: How come you never address Kakarot by the name Goku like everyone else does?
Because that's his Saiyan name!! Argh stupid question.
Question 3: Why do you hate worms so much?
Why do earthlings hate worms so much?! Same damn things clown!!
That seems like all we have for this week Earthlings. You're getting better, but you're not quite where I want you yet. I'll be back next week and I better have better questions than this trash or THE WHOLE PLANET IS GOING TO DIE!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:55 am
Username: xv0X Prince Vegeta X0vx!  Question 1: How would you react if you met yourself from the future?  Question 2: Do you like any animals? (NOT worms!)  Question 3: Say someone's not a friend or a family member, but they are annoying you. Would you blast them into next week, like I would??
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:21 am
Username: Karu Black  Question 1: This is something I always wanted to know. When Frieza took you from your home planet to help him conquer the universe where was your mother when you were being taken away?  Question 2: How much do you like or hate the fact that a lot of fangirls have hearts in their eyes when they see you?  Question 3: Can I draw you for my own personal portrait of you? Please????? Preferably naked...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|