Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
I am God. >:O!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eig
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:27 pm


x meurtre: ;~; MAKE GAIA GET BACK UP
dalmatian moose: KAZAAAM!
dalmatian moose: okaytrynow.
x meurtre: o_o
x meurtre: holycrap
dalmatian moose: ..omd
dalmatian moose: DIDITWORK? D:
x meurtre: YES
dalmatian moose: OMD
dalmatian moose: I AM JESUS NOW.
x meurtre: O-O
x meurtre: NO
dalmatian moose: YES
dalmatian moose: HAHAHHA
x meurtre: IM JESUS
dalmatian moose: NO
x meurtre: YOU'RE MOSES
dalmatian moose: YOU ARE EX-JESUS.
x meurtre: YOU ARE MOSES >O
dalmatian moose: Isn't Hoshi Moses?
dalmatian moose: D:<
x meurtre: ...
dalmatian moose: EXJUSUUUUUSSSS.
x meurtre: IT WAS DISP
x meurtre: AND SHE DIDNT WANT TO BE
dalmatian moose: XO FINE
dalmatian moose: I AM GOD. sad
x meurtre: OK


x meurtre: but omg that was awesome. xD
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:31 pm


XD

Omd and then I got a pink box~!!

eig
Captain


Limeade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:38 pm


GOOD JOB. D:<
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:43 pm


xd heart

Chieri
Crew


hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:44 pm


IF YOU'RE GOD I'M MOSES
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:04 pm


Hoshi Chitose
IF YOU'RE GOD I'M MOSES


XD OKAY.

;O!!

eig
Captain


Papillon de Mort

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:48 pm


I WANNA BE THE ILLEGITIMATE BABY GIRAFFE THAT GOD FEEDS COOKIES~~ xO
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:50 pm


Papillon de Mort
I WANNA BE THE ILLEGITIMATE BABY GIRAFFE THAT GOD FEEDS COOKIES~~ xO


..XD WHAT?

eig
Captain


Papillon de Mort

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:04 pm


...the illegitimate baby giraffe that God feeds cookies 'cuz it gets aloe leaves offa trees for God when God is sunburned? ;-;
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:15 pm


Oh I want a baby giraffe. ; ; God is so lucky.

Limeade
Vice Captain


Papillon de Mort

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:17 pm


I can be Limey's illegitimate baby giraffe too. :3 OR THE ILLEGITIMATE BABY GIRAFFE OF ALL PINEAPPLEDOM!!1!deux
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:01 pm


OMG. THAT IS CRAZY. I refuse to believe it.

Layshla


eig
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:44 pm


It's all true. u____x!!

XB And okay~!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:51 pm


Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Illegitimate baby giraffe is teh happeh. n_n

Papillon de Mort


Cinema

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:31 pm


xd heart

i want a cookie. D:
Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//