Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything Possibly Asian

Back to Guilds

Everything Asian 

Tags: KPOP, ANIME, Languages, Asian, Manga 

Reply Anything Asian
News All Over the World

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Do You Feel about this ?!
  PISSED AT SM ENTERTAINMENT
  Feel like crying ;c
View Results

travaux en cours
Captain

Popular Sophomore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:47 pm


as some of you may know , the group DBSK is no more .
WHY YOU ASK ?
because of the company . _ .
They broke up with 3 & 2
and the group up 3 became JYJ .
Which I'm saddened to know that , they just aren't the same .

|Always Keep The Faith|

I wish I could .. ^
Reply
Anything Asian

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//