Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything Possibly Asian

Back to Guilds

Everything Asian 

Tags: KPOP, ANIME, Languages, Asian, Manga 

Reply Anything Asian
Experiences in Korea

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Place you like most in Korea?
  Seoul
  Busan
  Jeju
  Gyeongi
  Daegu
  Other
View Results

Flaming Sky
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:34 pm


What was the most memorable experience you had in Korea?
Where?
Why?
When?

Mine was when my ex and I went to 부산 during summer of '08.
It was awesome. We had a nice hotel room not too far from 해운대, the weather was nice, and the search for 조개구이 was fun.
Watched the sunrise on the shore. One of the many great times I have had in Korea so far.
:3
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:59 pm


I really like rafting on the 한탄강 near 인제/철원 in the summer.
In fact, I'll be going there again this Sunday.
We can bungee jump there from a 52m bridge.
And it is fun to have a 10 person raft and play games.

But I also like to go to 울릉도 for 추석.
I've gone there the past two years, and probably again this year.

Aratariel

4,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Flaming Sky
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:59 pm


How much is it to Bungee jump?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:09 pm


It's 35,000원 by the ankles and 30,000원 by the waist.
한탄강썬래프팅 has some good information about it.

Aratariel

4,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Flaming Sky
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:12 pm


Got an error message.

5,000원 more just for tying you around the ankles???
Reply
Anything Asian

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//