Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Darkest Powers Trilogy

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to the Darkest Powers trilogy. It includes summaries, an rp about Lyle House, and things from Otherworld series. 

Tags: Darkest Powers, Lyle House, The Otherworld, Kelley Armstrong, supernatural 

Reply Lyle House RPs: Some open
OOC

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AmethystofBlackRose
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:23 am


Talk about characters here.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:35 pm


Talk about our characters? Like how weird they are or...??

SnowWolf1118

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

AmethystofBlackRose
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:21 pm


SnowWolf1118
Talk about our characters? Like how weird they are or...??

Both!!!! P.S Is Erik supposed to be a jerk? Huh Mello?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:22 pm


Or like how no one is posting . . . scream . . . come one guys!!!

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

SnowWolf1118

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:43 pm


So is Chase and Kunn, i like making jerk characters!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:34 pm


POST!!!!!! In the rp! crying

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom

Greedy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:06 am


Hello?

I'm sorry if someone already asked/answered this but:

Is House #2, Already open? Or not?
I know, I'm stupid. If it was already opened, then my mistake.
And I'm really sorry if I posted here late or something.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:00 pm


TeenyTinyCookiesOfDoom
Hello?

I'm sorry if someone already asked/answered this but:

Is House #2, Already open? Or not?
I know, I'm stupid. If it was already opened, then my mistake.
And I'm really sorry if I posted here late or something.

Yes, it's open

AmethystofBlackRose
Captain

Reply
Lyle House RPs: Some open

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//