Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Strawberry

Back to Guilds

Yet another Strawberry Panic Guild:D always active guild, includes RP, Guild Shops, Polls and fun Events. So join and have fun 

Tags: Strawberry Panic, Nagisa, Etoile, Yuri, Girl Love 

Reply ~*Simply Strawberry*~
~*New ideas for RP*~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

student-teacher affair?
  yes
  no
View Results

Minty Strawberry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:09 pm


So I was thinking of maybe a student teacher affair (I would be the teacher character) anyone up for it?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:13 pm


uh...depends on what the teacher is like, for example age.

chesiregirl
Crew


Minty Strawberry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:26 pm


she would probably be around 24ish...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:15 pm


hmm i dunno. maybe, maybe not

chesiregirl
Crew


Minty Strawberry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:24 pm


let's wait and see what Mitennyo thinks
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:02 am


I think it would be fine, but it may be a little though. I mean your goin to need to consider the age difference between the characters, what the relationship will be like (sexual or unspoken), how the two peoples personalities will mesh, all that stuffz. But i say its ok. The teacher will have to count as your 2nd RP character (which puts you at max) and you will have to create a profile for her as well. Thats all, i think its a good idea; mix it up a bit.

Rocca Lou


chesiregirl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 pm


You know what, I say we go for it! 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:57 pm


Speaking of new RP ideas, i was wondering what you thought about creating RP's that are still Yuri, but dont relate to the Strawberry Panic series. I understand that for some of you it seems as if it takes away from thewhole purpose of the guild, but i mean, do ya think that the entire guild could live off the 1 RP we have? (the OC RP-its really fun so i hope we get even more participants)

Rocca Lou


Minty Strawberry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:11 am


yeah I think maybe more RP's should be optional because, it doesn't seem like much of the other members are very attracted to the one that is going on right now, so I think more RP's are a great idea, except I think it should be all human RP's, no vamps, or any other species. heart
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:39 pm


hmmm, this is tricky, not every1 is into RP's either, so we gotta have more stuff to do! POLL TIME!!!! biggrin xD

Rocca Lou


Minty Strawberry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:27 pm


Excellent Idea! I voted xp
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:34 pm


So I'm going to start up the teacher character so be prepared! biggrin (I think the relationship should be pretty innocent, but it can get spicy, she'll be the French teacher since everyone has to learn French)

Minty Strawberry
Vice Captain


Rocca Lou

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:06 am


im soooo excited!!!! >.<
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:18 pm


namixloli
So I'm going to start up the teacher character so be prepared! biggrin (I think the relationship should be pretty innocent, but it can get spicy, she'll be the French teacher since everyone has to learn French)
this is way off topic but...parlez-vous francais?

kijooru

Reply
~*Simply Strawberry*~

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//