Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Everything Anime Guild!!

Back to Guilds

If you love anime, this is the place to go. There will be new forums every week and any news that we might have. 

Tags: anime, manga, discussion, polls, everything 

Reply Everything anime
info about ur self

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this guild cool?
  yes
  No
  maybe
  not sure i just joined the guild
View Results


Mindaleer

Vice Captain

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:12 pm


i wanna know ur info about chu wink
Name:
Why r u like anime:
Things u like to do:
and thts all wink
Hehe wink
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:21 pm


000-d-retro-000(Demetrious)
I like anime because i watched it when i was little with my dad and big brother, its grown on me.
I always like to find new animes to watch. Oh I also play football. Go cottonwood colts!!!

Demi_Wash
Captain

6,200 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Official_Cosplay_Girl
Vice Captain

2,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:14 am


Name: Official_Cosplay_Girl (Ashlen)
Why I like Anime: I started by watching anime like sailor moon as a kid then i started to read manga and now i watch anime like naruto, bleach, deathnote, and fullmetal alchemist
What i like to do: Cosplay, Read Manga, Watch anime and Paranormal shows, play video games.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:23 am


i like anime cuz i can draw it and its funny and i like to draw and write

arise-alive-live
Crew

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

wildramz

5,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:38 pm


Name:wildramz
I like anime because its...i dont really know
I like to watch tv,play games,read manga and watch anime
Reply
Everything anime

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//