Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Strawberry

Back to Guilds

Yet another Strawberry Panic Guild:D always active guild, includes RP, Guild Shops, Polls and fun Events. So join and have fun 

Tags: Strawberry Panic, Nagisa, Etoile, Yuri, Girl Love 

Reply ~*Role Playing Room*~
Resident Kikano Saiyori!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forsaken Kallia

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:34 pm


I want to RP a OC Strawberry Panic. None of the original cast. >_< Don't know if there will be enough roleplayers for a multiperson RP, or if I should suck it up and look for one on ones. crying
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:56 pm


YAY! Our 1st RP. wellz i sent out lotsa friend requests, and im hoping every one else did, tht way this will pick up. i think you should still establish it, so that we can hit the ground running. I understand that you will want to start the RP asap, but i think we are gonna need a few more people to have an active RP.

Rocca Lou


Forsaken Kallia

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:40 pm


You mean I can make the RP? biggrin That makes me happier then Clinton on his day off.
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:10 am


I'll join if it's okay. xD

hushed-oddity


Rocca Lou

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:39 pm


Forsaken Kallia
You mean I can make the RP? biggrin That makes me happier then Clinton on his day off.

heh, of course! y wudnt i? u people are big girls now, i should be able to trust you not to do something really inappropriate. I actually probably would have started the same RP if u didnt biggrin i think its a great idea.
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:33 pm


I would love to do Strawberry Panic oc rps blaugh

chesiregirl
Crew


Minty Strawberry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:24 pm


Now all we need is for more people to participate... -__-''
Reply
~*Role Playing Room*~

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//