Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Strawberry

Back to Guilds

Yet another Strawberry Panic Guild:D always active guild, includes RP, Guild Shops, Polls and fun Events. So join and have fun 

Tags: Strawberry Panic, Nagisa, Etoile, Yuri, Girl Love 

Reply ~*Simply Strawberry*~
What Can I Do For You?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocca Lou

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:54 pm


This is basically a suggestions page. If there is anything that we can do to make this a more enjoyable guild, please post it here. I really would like to hear what all of you have to say.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:48 pm


Later on when we get more members, we should definatly do a fanart contest or something. (Like of your favorite couple or favorite character!) o 3 o ♥

hushed-oddity


Rocca Lou

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:03 pm


Oh great idea!, ill just do that now i suppose. >.<
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:09 pm


Haha, that'll work! n_n
We should also have a little...invite...people...contest thing. o_o; Lol~

hushed-oddity


Rocca Lou

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:24 pm


i wanted to do that but i didnt want to sound pushy. Do you think that would sound pushy? i mean i could do it, there really isnt a better way to get members, but i wanted to sound polite at 1st xD
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:55 pm


Haha! Not at all! xD
I'll go and send requests to some of my friends. : )

hushed-oddity


Rocca Lou

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:24 pm


thank you so much sweatdrop i suppose ill set up the contest as well.(this will take a while until i get an awesome prize for whoever wins)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:28 pm


we have a fan art section, would it be possible to make a Sub Forum for Fan Videos? I have a music video I put together with Strawberry Panic, but I have no idea of where to post it.... sweatdrop

kijooru

Reply
~*Simply Strawberry*~

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//