Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
New Affiliate!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:55 am


All you hide fans, go join our newest affiliate guild, hide Matsumoto [Heaven Cannot Wait]. Do it NOW! D:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:08 am


New affiliate, eh?

MadTiger
Vice Captain


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:55 pm


MadTiger
New affiliate, eh?
Yap. Yay for them.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:25 am


When I start the Enka and Eroguro/Angura-kei guilds you should totally add them. *hint hint*

Kopy Kat


MadTiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:32 am


I wanna start a guild ._.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:03 pm


Kopy Kat
When I start the Enka and Eroguro/Angura-kei guilds you should totally add them. *hint hint*
When you do, we will.

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


Raining_blood_tears

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:32 pm


I have joined thta guild before heh
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:09 pm


A hide guild? (May he RIP). I'll hopefully join later 3nodding heart

DeathOfSoul


Busty Biohazard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:39 pm


I forget that I've read the first post multiple times and I always look for white text. ninja
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:55 pm


yeah, I was looking for that, too

czar tzadik


hitaku-san

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:01 pm


my only two remaining braincells are currently ramming into eachother for no apparant reason
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//