Welcome to the Avatar Art Extravaganza contest! I formally invite everyone and anyone (in the guild) to join this contest. The objective is simple TO DRAW! But what to draw you may ask, simple my current avatar. I'll remain with this avatar for a the duration of the contest, but if I change I will display my avatar on this topic and label it..."Art Avatar". BUT! The deadline of this contest is no time soon so along the way to the deadline, from time to time, I will add another avatar that if drawn can still win you a wonderful prize, possibly equivalent or even more (depending on the difficulty of the avatar) than that of the First Place. The rules and other details of the contest will be explained below.
In case you might have questions about which avatar you have to draw I'll be posting it on the forum. My current Avatar is not the one you have to draw unless it is the same as the one on the forum.
Rules:
-No Stealing other peoples work!
-Any player may have more than one entry, in any of the selected avatars.
-You may pm me your entry or post it on this forum.
-You may use any sort of art style you want.
-If you decide to send me your entry over a pm have the subject be "-Avatar Art Entry-"
-Don't bash other peoples entry, artist have feelings to you know!
-If you decide to send me your entry over a pm, and do not want your name to be posted besides it. Specifically ask to do so and I will. I know there are some shy artists out there =p
-Important Note: More rules may be added throughout the contest.
Prizes!
First Place: 150,000 gold
Second Place: Grim Reaper [Feb 2010 Thank You Letter Item]
Bonus Avatar Prize: ??? [To be announced when bonus avatar is posted]
~Art Avatar~

Start Date:May 14, 2010
End Date:July 15, 2010
In case you might have questions about which avatar you have to draw I'll be posting it on the forum. My current Avatar is not the one you have to draw unless it is the same as the one on the forum.
Rules:
-No Stealing other peoples work!
-Any player may have more than one entry, in any of the selected avatars.
-You may pm me your entry or post it on this forum.
-You may use any sort of art style you want.
-If you decide to send me your entry over a pm have the subject be "-Avatar Art Entry-"
-Don't bash other peoples entry, artist have feelings to you know!
-If you decide to send me your entry over a pm, and do not want your name to be posted besides it. Specifically ask to do so and I will. I know there are some shy artists out there =p
-Important Note: More rules may be added throughout the contest.
Prizes!
First Place: 150,000 gold
Second Place: Grim Reaper [Feb 2010 Thank You Letter Item]
Bonus Avatar Prize: ??? [To be announced when bonus avatar is posted]
~Art Avatar~

Start Date:May 14, 2010
End Date:July 15, 2010
