Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Moulin Rouge!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LaceyBoo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:46 pm


Does any one absolutely love this movie like I do???

I watch it over and over
One reason might be Ewan McGregor......(pronounced you-in)

McGregor was also in Star Wars I II & III as Obi Wan *fans self*

could I possibly be obsessed?!?!?!? NAH.....
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:21 pm


Woah....Don't everybody talk at once.....

"The greatest thing, you'll ever learn, is just to love...and be loved...in...return..."
From The Moulin Rouge


Ahhh beautiful! heart

LaceyBoo


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:10 pm


I actually bought it before watching it because I was sure I would absolutely love it...I didn't. It was good, but I think I was expecting more or something totally different or something.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:58 pm


yeah i know what you mean. i had a song stuck in my head and watched it over and over...now its my favorite movie....

LaceyBoo


yourethedork

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:46 pm


i love that movie! partially because e.m.'s (i'm not even going to try to spell his name) voice is AMAZING! the first time he sings "the hills are alive with the sound of music" i get all happy. though... nicole kidman kind of bothers me sometimes in it. her huffing when she's sick... but i love that movie. (especially the absinth fairies! whee )
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//